Sponsored by:

Strange brake few question

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 07:05 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Strange brake few question

Do they clear welds draglites?
It says not for street use ...how many people drive them on the street and how are they?
Are they worth the money?
Old 07-17-2006, 07:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Yes, they will clear the draglights, at least mine do, I haven't had any trouble with them driving on the street, but I don't drive it very often or very far. THey are definetly worth the money. They work awesome, are far lighter than aerospace, and look great.
Old 07-17-2006, 09:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They will clear many setups. I believe they are the best option out there for F-bodies. Though slightly more expensive then aerospace, they are not the same design and there are differences and benifits all around.

If you need help setting up them, let me know, we can supply you with the brakes as well as the complete brake components necessary for a direct bolt on

...we also manufacture ABS delete kits that you'll be able to drop another ~15-20lbs depending which ABS system you have. The ABS delete kit will enable you to completely remove all brackets and accessories in the engine bay pertaining to ABS/TCS. Our kits also include a proporitioning valve and your choice of using a current line lock or our like lock kits integrated into the kit.

Hope this helps,

Steve
Old 07-17-2006, 10:22 AM
Launching!

Just keep in mind that these brakes are "race" brakes and they may not hold upwell to daily stop and go driving. They are not intended for this use, that is what the big brake kits are for. I would drive a car occationally on the street, but not everyday...just my .002
Old 07-17-2006, 08:06 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive been driving mine on the weekends latley with no problems but im not really comfortable doing so, i hate to warp the **** out them thin **** rotors