Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What to get next ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 04:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What to get next ?

Wassup guys, I have money to spend for my car about 700 dollars. Was wondering what mod i should do next-
*ls1 edit
*Spec stage 3
*4:10 gears
I was looking into most @ the spec stage 3 but i was thinking my car only gots 9k
I was looking into the ls1 edit cause jus put my tr224 112 lsa but my car is not giving me any problems w/cam install
Wit the 4:10, guys telling me im gona blow my rear end
So which mod would benefit me most, mods below and i race my car once a month @ the drags. thanks in advanced
Old 09-02-2003, 07:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What to get next ?

I know you had to use your warranty and I would get whatever would not void that, unless it dosent matter, if you dont have auto tap, I would get that before edit, if you get the 4.10's, and got 26" tires, they might make you spin alot more off the line, your stock rear end WILL be gone after too much abuse, with the mods you got now you should be ok, maybee you should just save up for a 12 bolt if you plan on keeping the car a long time, out of those three, I vote for the clutch first!
Old 09-03-2003, 02:36 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: What to get next ?

Thanks. I got access to gm's tech 2 and some guys from this forum said i can use it with edit. How much would a 12 bolt rear end cost?Yeah i was looking @ the clutch 1st but My tech from gm said i should just wait till my clutch snaps, then changed it and told me to go for the edit.