Dyno results ls1 gto FAST 102/102 - LS1TECH



Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

Dyno results ls1 gto FAST 102/102

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #1
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
HellaciousA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saugus, CA
Posts: 103
Default Dyno results ls1 gto FAST 102/102

Much thanks to Charlie @ RPM Motors for spending so much time dialing in the tune. Car was tuned in SD, the MAF is there to help make passing smog a bit easier (will enable MAF for smog test and adjust tune at that time). LS6 injectors that were flow tested/cleaned/blueprinted--think they are around 30s at 87% duty cycle.

Car put down 460/423, up 23hp/25tq from the old numbers (437/398). Dynomite Dyno as well. I've only driven it briefly, but pulls a lot harder and is noticeably louder. The gas pedal is hard to push, don't know if it's just stiff being the throttle body is new or that is normal, but slow speeds have had some bucking just because Im not used to it. Finally done with the power mods, onto getting it to hook/handle/brake better.





HellaciousA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:35 PM   #2
TECH Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
madmike9396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 2,921
Default

what is all ur mods that is some pretty good numbers
madmike9396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:54 PM   #3
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (4)
 
pharmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 313
Default

is the FAST ported or stock?
pharmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
HellaciousA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saugus, CA
Posts: 103
Default

FAST manifold was smoothed and ported

243 cnc'd heads by rpm motors, larger valves, upgraded valvesprings
224/228 114+2
kooks 1 3/4" LTs
SLP UDP
SS OTR CAI
Spintech catback
RPS twin disc clutch w/ built t56
HellaciousA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #5
TECH Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
Johnnystock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,564
Default

Sounds like very healthy numbers to me, congrats OP. 102mm FAST is badass
Johnnystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:05 AM   #6
TECH Fanatic
iTrader: (7)
 
98z8uup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Covington ,GA
Posts: 1,111
Default

Sounds like good strong car.
98z8uup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:10 AM   #7
TECH Senior Member
iTrader: (3)
 
allngn_c5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Western Burbs of Detroit
Posts: 6,526
Default

Quite impressive gains.
allngn_c5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #8
TECH Apprentice
iTrader: (4)
 
pharmd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaciousA View Post
FAST manifold was smoothed and ported

243 cnc'd heads by rpm motors, larger valves, upgraded valvesprings
224/228 114+2
kooks 1 3/4" LTs
SLP UDP
SS OTR CAI
Spintech catback
RPS twin disc clutch w/ built t56
Time to update your Sig #'s!!!
pharmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #9
TECH Junkie
iTrader: (14)
 
MYSTIC-1SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,276
Default

very nice improvement.
MYSTIC-1SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 01:31 PM   #10
9 Second Club
iTrader: (31)
 
ramairws6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hicksville MN!
Posts: 1,598
Default

Very nice gain! Especially with that baby cam. Take that bad boy to the track and lets see what she's got!
ramairws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:17 AM   #11
Launching!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellaciousA View Post
Much thanks to Charlie @ RPM Motors for spending so much time dialing in the tune. Car was tuned in SD, the MAF is there to help make passing smog a bit easier (will enable MAF for smog test and adjust tune at that time). LS6 injectors that were flow tested/cleaned/blueprinted--think they are around 30s at 87% duty cycle.

Car put down 460/423, up 23hp/25tq from the old numbers (437/398). Dynomite Dyno as well. I've only driven it briefly, but pulls a lot harder and is noticeably louder. The gas pedal is hard to push, don't know if it's just stiff being the throttle body is new or that is normal, but slow speeds have had some bucking just because Im not used to it. Finally done with the power mods, onto getting it to hook/handle/brake better.







Very nice cold air inake setup!
427LS7HCI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:35 PM   #12
TECH Enthusiast
iTrader: (4)
 
Gregory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Texas, China, Europe, Iraq & Afghanistan
Posts: 525
Default

Very respectable, and the engine bay looks super clean!
Gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:58 PM   #13
Launching!
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Tampa,Fla
Posts: 257
Default

sorry if I missed it,was this an LS6 intake prior?
Jim'sZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
On The Tree
Thread Starter
 
HellaciousA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Saugus, CA
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim'sZ28 View Post
sorry if I missed it,was this an LS6 intake prior?
Yes it was, w/ a stock 78mm tb and stock MAF
HellaciousA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TSW Wheels 20" Chrome LSX Man Parts Classifieds 2 06-05-2014 04:21 AM
LGM C7 Long Tube header testing underway. Anthony @ LGM Generation V External Engine 7 10-10-2013 08:28 AM
LG Motorsports C7 Stingray arrives and headers already started! Anthony @ LGM Corvette Performance 3 10-09-2013 01:23 PM
2007 Procharged C6 Corvette Z51 MEAN_SBC Vehicle Classifieds 14 01-10-2010 04:43 PM


Tags
92, 92mm, chart, dyno, fast, forum, gains, gto, heads, ls1, ls1gto, lsx, results, speed, stock, valves

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:12 PM.