Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

These results normal?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These results normal?

Well I finally had the car dynoed today for the first time since I've owned it. I know dyno numbers dont mean a whole lot but I was pretty happy with the outcome. Peak HP was 332.9 and torque- 347.7. I was thinking 320 or so, but Im definately not complaning. If I knew how to post the graph I would but cant figure out how to attach it to this thread.
My mods are: TB port, polish, bypass, Loudmouth, SLP y-pipe, SLP lid, K&N filter and FTRA but I dont think that helps on the dyno at all.
Going to the track tomarrow so hopefully I will have some new bests . So far all I've managed is 13.5 @ 105 (First time at a track,ever). Where should I be? Anyways what do you think of these results? Anything special? Thanks.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this is a dead thread, but this car is now mine. What does everyone think of these numbers? I think a few more ponies could have been squeezed out of the Y Pipe... looks like an ORY was bought, and made to work with the stock cats.... retaining the restrictive part of the stock Y.... those flat pieces.

Oh well.... I have new parts ready for it, and an HPtuners tune coming.