Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

What do you think my car would dyno?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think my car would dyno?

Like it says above I'm really interested into seeing what my car will dyno. Later on this spring I will go and have it dynoed but for now I'll just haft see what you guys think. Its a 2002 SS M6 with SLP LT's, ORY, and a Magnaflow catback. Its also got a TR lid, Holley powershot filter and of course free air. As of now the car hasn't been tuned but will be later this spring. So what do you think my HP and TQ will be? Also how much more power will I pick up with a good tune? Thanks for any responses.
Old 03-13-2005, 11:45 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by leahjoyce
Like it says above I'm really interested into seeing what my car will dyno. Later on this spring I will go and have it dynoed but for now I'll just haft see what you guys think. Its a 2002 SS M6 with SLP LT's, ORY, and a Magnaflow catback. Its also got a TR lid, Holley powershot filter and of course free air. As of now the car hasn't been tuned but will be later this spring. So what do you think my HP and TQ will be? Also how much more power will I pick up with a good tune? Thanks for any responses.
You should be in the range of 330-360 rwhp 300-340 rwtq this is with a tune.If you get higher numbers it was because a very good tune or your car is a freak.Try geting cam before your dyno tune to really wake it up,good luck
Old 03-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Anyone else have a clue of what my car should dyno? I was at least hoping for 350-360 at the wheels and 350 TQ. Any help will be appreciated.