Dynamometer Results & Comparisons Dyno Records | Dyno Discussion | Dyno Wars

If the Vendor is located on the RIGHT---->

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default If the Vendor is located on the RIGHT---->

You will show respect and not BASH their products in this section. We have a section for that and this is not it. Also, using profanity towards/about/in a post of another member of the ls1tech community will not be tolerated in this section. Use PM's to discuss disagreements and I am sure you will find out you have more in common than just dyno numbers. Guys and girls remember we are dealing with machines and there is no reason to get upset over petty differences in products or dyno numbers. This section is to show results and to compare dyno numbers. Not to SAY who's product is better. Something as simple as humidity, temp, etc., can drop or add numbers to a dyno sheet. I have seen this personally with my own car. Just do your research and not always believe what you hear or read, because not everyone tells the truth. Spend your money wisely and others will spend their money wisely. There are no REAL wrong answers when you have so many variables to account for... Dont get someone post closed or yourself banned for not following the above simple suggestions..

Thanks,

Vincent Moore

Quick Reply: If the Vendor is located on the RIGHT---->