Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

People in the North Shore area

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 03:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People in the North Shore area

Just wanted to know who all here lives in the North Shore? I just moved to Malden and don't know anyone up in this area. Any meets or get togethers still going on, or am I going to have to wait til next Spring?
Old 10-12-2008, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im from haverhill, there is a big crew around peabody/danvers im sure noyzee will chime in, most people have packed their cars away for the season tho...
Old 10-13-2008, 07:21 AM
8 second mod

im from peabody. i have not packed my vett away. race car is all done, but the vett is ready to go all winter as long as the roads are ok.
i finally got new tires for it, but the rear are on back order for like 3 months, so im waiting on install of the front.

most of us still have the cars ready, this is great cruzin weather
Old 10-13-2008, 03:22 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I figured most everybody would have their cars put away or are putting them away soon, but I'm just looking to meet up and get to know some of the people in the North Shore. Like I said, I don't know anyone from the area and it sucks not having much to do.

Noyzee, not sure if you remember me or not, but you were supposed to help polish my wheels a few years back cuz they look like ***, but I just never got around to bringing them to you. Then I moved away to NH for a year and just basically never got around to doing it. So I have met you before.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:58 PM
12 Second Club

Do they still have the car show behind liberty tree mall wed.?????
or is that done 4 the year
Old 10-14-2008, 07:43 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Last of a Breed
Yeah I figured most everybody would have their cars put away or are putting them away soon, but I'm just looking to meet up and get to know some of the people in the North Shore. Like I said, I don't know anyone from the area and it sucks not having much to do.

Noyzee, not sure if you remember me or not, but you were supposed to help polish my wheels a few years back cuz they look like ***, but I just never got around to bringing them to you. Then I moved away to NH for a year and just basically never got around to doing it. So I have met you before.
oh yea, i remember, so your back now?
Old 10-14-2008, 07:44 AM
8 second mod

ps, we went out last night for a cruz. me in my vett, my buddy in his TA and my other buddy in his cobra. good times with low traction. lol
Old 10-14-2008, 08:13 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Peabody also here. Nightmare is still out prowling the streets. I'll keep it out till first flakes.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:52 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by 02BEAST
Peabody also here. Nightmare is still out prowling the streets. I'll keep it out till first flakes.
if i finish up tonight and its not to late maybe we can cruz
Old 10-14-2008, 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
if i finish up tonight and its not to late maybe we can cruz
Sounds good! I usually hang out at Jaho's in salem on Tuesday's.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

Brad....you going to be around Dunk's? I just upped the boost a little, and was thinkin' of going for a cruiz and maybe some data logging. But I'd have to pull all the race gear outta the bed, and give her a bath.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:44 PM
8 second mod

i might shoot out later, im having dinner with the fam tonight because my old man leaves for a month tomorrow to drive the boat down to florida if not i will deff be hangin in the garage
Old 10-16-2008, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

oh yea, i remember, so your back now?

Yeah I'm back. Was gone for about a year, and just recently moved to Malden. I lived in Randolph before that. Just looking to get to know some people up here.

Also, any good body shops in the north shore? This past winter I had to unfortunately drive my TA and ended up cracking my front fascia and a small piece of my front passenger side wheel well. I was hoping to get that fixed as well as a complete exterior/interior/under carriage and engine detail done. Any body have any recommendations?
Old 10-17-2008, 07:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i actually grew up in malden... what part are you in? i was off bainbridge
Old 10-17-2008, 12:45 PM
8 second mod

Yeah I'm back. Was gone for about a year, and just recently moved to Malden. I lived in Randolph before that. Just looking to get to know some people up here.

Also, any good body shops in the north shore? This past winter I had to unfortunately drive my TA and ended up cracking my front fascia and a small piece of my front passenger side wheel well. I was hoping to get that fixed as well as a complete exterior/interior/under carriage and engine detail done. Any body have any recommendations?
good deal, i think we are going to the track tonight, should be fun.
as for a body shop, my buddy (who is going to the track) runs a body shop in rowley, does a nice job.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
i actually grew up in malden... what part are you in? i was off bainbridge
I live at the Revere line, near Linden corner I think it's called. Actually I'm across the Key Ponitac dealership.

So any good clubs/bars I should hit up in Malden?
Old 10-17-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live at the Revere line, near Linden corner I think it's called. Actually I'm across the Key Ponitac dealership.

So any good clubs/bars I should hit up in Malden?
ahh, yeah i know where you're at. for a short period of time before we moved to Danvers, we lived in a duplex on beach street near the revere movie theater because our house in malden got sold in 10 days... but our house in danvers took an extra 2-3 months to finsh.

i lived there when i was in elementary school, so i dunno the details on the bars/clubs in the area... just know about The Squire across the street from the movie theater. i havent actually been there though

go to the Kowloon resturaunt on rt 1 in saugus. best americanized chinese food on the north shore! (and a big cocktail selection) there is also "good times emporium" in scumerville if you like arcade games and playing pool (that place can be ghetto at times though). most of the 'good' places i know about are in the danvers/peabody/salem/beverly area though, cuz thats where i spent my adult live before i moved to Dallas.

one good thing abotu Malden, is that you are right there on the Orange Line, so you can go to boston without having to drive. only problem with that though, is that the T shuts down at 12:30 or something retarded like that.

Last edited by slayer_taunu; 10-17-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
ahh, yeah i know where you're at. for a short period of time before we moved to Danvers, we lived in a duplex on beach street near the revere movie theater because our house in malden got sold in 10 days... but our house in danvers took an extra 2-3 months to finsh.

i lived there when i was in elementary school, so i dunno the details on the bars/clubs in the area... just know about The Squire across the street from the movie theater. i havent actually been there though

go to the Kowloon resturaunt on rt 1 in saugus. best americanized chinese food on the north shore! (and a big cocktail selection) there is also "good times emporium" in scumerville if you like arcade games and playing pool (that place can be ghetto at times though). most of the 'good' places i know about are in the danvers/peabody/salem/beverly area though, cuz thats where i spent my adult live before i moved to Dallas.

one good thing abotu Malden, is that you are right there on the Orange Line, so you can go to boston without having to drive. only problem with that though, is that the T shuts down at 12:30 or something retarded like that.
Yeah I've heard good things about Kowloon. I haven't been there yet. Like I said, I'm pretty much all alone up here. Most of my so called good friends apparently can't find the time to make the trip up to malden. I was hoping to meet some people off the board, if that doesn't sound

And I've been tempted to check out the local talent at the Squire, but that's usually not my thing.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

**** ya kowloon.... good place.... but i dn about the best americanized chinese food in the northshore.... but its fun...
Old 10-17-2008, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

good deal, i think we are going to the track tonight, should be fun.
as for a body shop, my buddy (who is going to the track) runs a body shop in rowley, does a nice job.

Ok thanks. Do you know what kind of details they do there? I was thinking of having my Pontiac dealership repair the front fascia and wheel well and then take my car to a detailer.