Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Help a Band out: Vote please?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help a Band out: Vote please?

I am copying this for a friend from another board. His band needs help in the voting. I'm just asking for some help, don't feel obligated. Thank you.(The rest is pasted)

Hey all,
Most of you don't know me very well, even the few that do don't really know this but as a side project I'm the manager of a local band. It's really more of a glorified baby sitting position but they're all a bunch of my friends and needed some leadership. I'm writing this cause a local organization is having an awards poll for bands and musical artists in our city, and I'd appreciate if some of you guys wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to take the poll and basically stuffing the ballot box for us. Yeah, I know, I have no shame and I doubt many if any will do this but I'd like to see my boys get the recognition they deserve (what can I say, we have lazy fans).

http://lokalloudness.org/2008/10/vot...choice-awards/
This is the link for the poll, just click on the vote now button.
Anything having to do with favorite rock band or just band in general just put in Shotgun Opera
Vocalist is Dave Mercer - shotgun opera
Guitarist is Sam Greenwald - shotgun opera
Bassist is Jo Bone - shotgun opera
Drummer is Cappy - shotgun opera
Anything else you can just hit next to skip.

I would really appreciate the help, hell I did the hard job of typing for you just copy and paste! If you would like to hear some music samples from the new CD we're releasing just check out their page www.myspace.com/shotgunoperaband

Oh and for you fellow South Carolinians we have shows coming up in Columbia, Lancaster, and Bishopville... also I think Camden in there somewhere Avy but I'm not positive, the agent deals with most of that so check out the music and if you like it I wanna see you guys rocking out.

Thanks again,
99Hawk6spd
Old 10-17-2008, 10:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Linky no workie
Old 10-17-2008, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

It works... you just tried it before I got the final post edit in.

Sorry, the copy and paste hadn't worked correctly and I had to manually add the links.