Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Need tips...

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need tips...

for tips! Getting the 2 corsa db blacks i have welded into a custom catless x pipe. Don't want to cut the stock tips so i can resell the GT mufflers. And then once my broke *** can afford the ARH's i'll use the axle-back portion of this setup.

So...

Who's got some sweet suggestions for tips.

and

Anyone ever heard of using some kind of aluminum (some specially treated ****?) as exhaust piping? The guy (reputable) said its just easier to bend and doesn't flake or rust.

Also the shop can't actually install the setup once its done so i'll need a place near lancaster to put it in...if you guys have a lift or pit or a shop that will let you use their lift for 20-30 minutes i'll buy some beer or let you drive it...after me of course.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:11 PM
Launching!

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...-1&showValue=1

or

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...-1&showValue=1
Old 01-22-2009, 03:31 PM
On The Tree

Hey i am having a custom catback and straight pipes welded in on my trans am I have lt's and the tsp y pipe and the peice that holds the cats is bent with piping on each side and they are making straight pipes for me so i can switch them in and out for inspection reasons, and making me a full 3 inch cat back(well after the y pipe) and over the axle and out with welding in a cutout and bullet muffler for 150$... They do great work and are very cheap they are located off of Manheim Pike if you want there number and the address just give me a call at 717 538 6800 or just private me..
They did my dads full custom exhaust on his 66 impala ss for 250 and my bros 95 thunder bird (or some year around that) with a 5.0 in it for i belive 175 the guy that does it is very good and very reasonable price wise.... Its just a small shop I recommend them but ya just give me a call and i can give you there number and tell you how to get there and give you there address I have my appointment Tuesday morning but i paid already just to get it out of the way but on my bro and dads two cars he did for them he is very good.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Launching!

nice i might come to see your car on tuesday, mines going in on weds morning. pretty sure we have appointments at the same shop.