Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
Yup I know who ya are. What all you got done? Lets meet up for some mo' '****** rice king sometime.

What squadron you with? Im pretty sure I see you parked out in our hanger parking lot quite a bit.....im an ame3 in vfa-11
Right now it's got FAST/NW 90/90, a lil cam, QTP longtubes, SLP lid, Y-pipe and Loudmouth exhaust, 85mm MAF ends, SPEC aluminum flywheel & stg 3+ clutch, and a ZEX 125 wet shot for the haters.... if I ever took the time to fill up the damn bottle lol. I work at Power Plants in FRC, and I'm a sergeant in the Marine Corps so on occasion we have those "get togethers" at the school house close to yall's hangar. We don't have **** to do at work right now so whenever ya wanna meet up just gimme a holler.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone here ride jet ski's? think were going out to north landing beach sunday.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:14 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G
Right now it's got FAST/NW 90/90, a lil cam, QTP longtubes, SLP lid, Y-pipe and Loudmouth exhaust, 85mm MAF ends, SPEC aluminum flywheel & stg 3+ clutch, and a ZEX 125 wet shot for the haters.... if I ever took the time to fill up the damn bottle lol. I work at Power Plants in FRC, and I'm a sergeant in the Marine Corps so on occasion we have those "get togethers" at the school house close to yall's hangar. We don't have **** to do at work right now so whenever ya wanna meet up just gimme a holler.
Sounds beautiful! Looks like you have a ~550 hp car there! Im still lowley bolt ons.

Same here, with the budget cuts we pretty much sit around all day complaining about sitting around. Our schedual is crap right now, but I might have a chance to hang out this weekend. I wouldnt mind goin for a ride in your car, as that's where I'd like mine to be!
Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I need an a/c recharge, can anyone help?

Walter, or anyone else interested, I still have the SLP car cover, (2) ZR1 wheels, shades, fog light etc left.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

A str8 up G what part of Texas are you from?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by EDS01SS
I havent been down to BP yet to see for myself but I hear people are starting to hang out there again
I may drive up one Saturday to check it out again. Pretty long drive from Elizabeth City. No worries, though.

Just finished a clutch/flywheel swap on the floor of my garage. What fun that was. I am waiting on my Tick Master. Hopefully it will get here soon.

R/

Frat
Old 05-26-2009, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

ill hopefully be putting a new transmission and converter in my car saturday.if i get done early enough i might drive down there.i might go anyway just to see if anybody is there.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds beautiful! Looks like you have a ~550 hp car there! Im still lowley bolt ons.

Same here, with the budget cuts we pretty much sit around all day complaining about sitting around. Our schedual is crap right now, but I might have a chance to hang out this weekend. I wouldnt mind goin for a ride in your car, as that's where I'd like mine to be!
Good guess on the hp, it put down 495 on the dyno on a 100 shot and running rich as hell with a vacuum leak. Since then I've upped it to 125, ported the heads a lil bit, and still running rich as hell with a vacuum leak So I figure on the juice it'll put down right around 530 or better after I find that damn leak... my intake manifold is the suspect right now. Anytime you wanna go for a ride just hit me up, I'll PM you my number. Name's Jerrami (Jeremy) by the way.

I'm not from Texas originally texasglock, but I do have a lot of family in Houston, DFW, and San Antonio. I was stationed at NAS JRB Ft. Worth for 3 years, I bought my car while I was stationed there.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I need orders to NAS JRB Ft. I'm from Dallas.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If anyone is thinking about changing their gear, I've got a richmond 4.10 for a 3 series carrier ill sell for $25. For 10-bolt. The ring gear has 3 small what appears to be chipped teeth.

heres a link to the pics:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...55/pics085.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...55/pics086.jpg
Old 05-28-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Best of luck with the install. When it came time to bleed my master cylinder, I wanted to shoot the damn car with my .454 Casull. I got my Tick master cylinder today...hopefully its not going to be another PITA that the stock master was. I plan to install this weekend. Regardless it looks to be a stout piece.

R/

Frat

ill hopefully be putting a new transmission and converter in my car saturday.if i get done early enough i might drive down there.i might go anyway just to see if anybody is there.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by A Str8 Up G
Good guess on the hp, it put down 495 on the dyno on a 100 shot and running rich as hell with a vacuum leak. Since then I've upped it to 125, ported the heads a lil bit, and still running rich as hell with a vacuum leak So I figure on the juice it'll put down right around 530 or better after I find that damn leak... my intake manifold is the suspect right now. Anytime you wanna go for a ride just hit me up, I'll PM you my number. Name's Jerrami (Jeremy) by the way.
OOooo sucks to hear man. Id hate to chase down a VL on this engine, not so much the engine, but how deep in the car it sits.

Passed your car today, thing is clean man. Ill be around tomorrow (friday) and I still havnt gotten your number so I'll pm you mine. No offence, but what the hell, I've never seen that name spelled so weird haha!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Fratsit
Best of luck with the install. When it came time to bleed my master cylinder, I wanted to shoot the damn car with my .454 Casull. I got my Tick master cylinder today...hopefully its not going to be another PITA that the stock master was. I plan to install this weekend. Regardless it looks to be a stout piece.

R/

Frat
Mines an auto so I dont have the pesky slave cylinder bleeding issues. I have had more then my fare share of auto transmission issues though.This is transmission number 4 and hopefully the last for a long time.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by texasglock23
I need orders to NAS JRB Ft. I'm from Dallas.
I just my orders to JRB... I lived in Rowlett before i got in so i will be close to home... good luck on getting some tho
Old 05-29-2009, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

We'll see, if I do not get orders to Texas I will not re-enlist. I graduated from Rowlett! Went to Mesquite High for three years before going to Rowlett. Graduated 2003.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

OOooo sucks to hear man. Id hate to chase down a VL on this engine, not so much the engine, but how deep in the car it sits.

Passed your car today, thing is clean man. Ill be around tomorrow (friday) and I still havnt gotten your number so I'll pm you mine. No offence, but what the hell, I've never seen that name spelled so weird haha!
Lol, I get that a lot about my name... been called all kinds of crazy **** growing up, from J-6 to Jermaine to Jeremiah... list keeps growing. Most people just call me J.J. or Jones. Sorry bout the pm foo, I thought I sent it but I musta been smoking crack or something that day. I think the leak's coming from the back side of the intake manifold. I wanna take it to the hobby shop this weekend and try to find it before I start my next project

Oh, and for everybody with orders to NAS JRB.... screw you guys lol. J/K, that's probably one of the best duty stations I've been to so far. Not so much the base though, but the DFW area is the ****!! And there's some mean *** rides out there too. I'll probably end up back there after I call it quits with Uncle Sam.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:55 AM
On The Tree

I havent been down to BP yet to see for myself but I hear people are starting to hang out there again
I heard it was a good turn out this weekend. I didn't make it though. Looks like the time to go is after 9pm.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:51 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah i went to Rowlett for my freshman year... but i had to leave and go to Sachse after that
Old 06-03-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by want297z
I heard it was a good turn out this weekend. I didn't make it though. Looks like the time to go is after 9pm.
Thats after they close then.... and if they dont know about it.. they will soon and will have police kicking people out and giving tickets.... thats to late for me anymore.....

Jenro's works for me just fine. went by at about 630 on sat and couldnt find a spot at all. Ill be heading out there this coming sat around 4pm...... and prob stay till 630 or so...
Old 06-04-2009, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by NA$TY-TA
Thats after they close then.... and if they dont know about it.. they will soon and will have police kicking people out and giving tickets.... thats to late for me anymore.....

Jenro's works for me just fine. went by at about 630 on sat and couldnt find a spot at all. Ill be heading out there this coming sat around 4pm...... and prob stay till 630 or so...
Heard the cops did stop by and said as long as no complaints then they could stay. We'll see how long that lasts.

Jenro's is just too far of a drive every week for me. That hour drive gets old quick. Maybe the Portsmouth thing will start up again this year. Although I have heard nothing about it.

Quick Reply: Hampton Roads.....Another New One...Again.