Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Burg F-Bodies ?????

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 05:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burg F-Bodies ?????

I know I'm new here and hell,I haven't even met most of you. I came up the Mills for one meet and I was out Wexford on Friday but only the car I reconized was Laura's up on the hill. And she wasn't around it when I got there. That place is HUGE !!!!
Well anyway, I want to put out a feeler for a meet. I have a Buddie that owns a bar in Monroville with a fairly big parking lot and I was going to ask him to host an F-Body meet some evening. Just wanted to get a feel for how many might show up and what day would be best for everyone. I was thinking like aTuesday or a Wed. One of his slow nights.The bar has Great Food good prices and SMOKING !!! For those of you, like me ,that still have that habit !! He is also working on some outdoor seating where he can serve Beer but not Booze. I just go for the Beer anyway.
So lets hear it, Anybody up for something like that ? I am getting a Borla cat back put on either this week or early next so I kinda want to wait till that's done. But don't have to.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you had me at bar.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Launching!

Im in
i was at the Wexford car show too
i was way in the back though
I have the silver Z28 with the busted *** hood (people cant drive and it was hit in a parking lot, of course no info was left)
Old 05-25-2009, 10:08 AM
9 Second Club

was at wexford too. down at lower lot didn't show up till later though