Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

MIR hiring for a Track Announcer

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MIR hiring for a Track Announcer

ENJOY FAST CARS? LIKE TO TALK?
Do you enjoy motorsports and have a “Gift for Gab”? Maryland International Raceway is looking for a racing announcer to add to our staff for the 2009 season. If you have a passion for drag racing and like to talk this could be a great job for you! Applicants with any broadcasting experience on the radio, announcing local sporting events, DJ experience, or other race announcing is a plus, although it is not required. A vast knowledge of cars and a good personality goes a long ways. You will be announcing from a state of the art announcer suite in the new MIR control tower while working with a fun and friendly MIR staff. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of the fast paced motorsports world at a prestigious professional facility featuring nationally televised events.
Don’t be shy, this could be a very satisfying second career! Give Jason Miller a call at the MIR office and he will be happy to discuss details with you. You can reach Jason at 301-884-9833, or send him an email at jmiller@mirdrag.com
Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if i was in the area i would prolly give him a call. even tho im youngi prolly wouldnt have a shot. but i am very enthusiastic and announcing would be something i would love to do