Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Burg Bird Meet at a BAR ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burg Bird Meet at a BAR ???

Well as some of you know I have talked about setting up a meet over at a bar in Monroville called Dakota's. Well I finally got with My buddie Kenny last night (the owner) and asked if it would be Ok and what day he would prefer.
He said Sunday afternoons would be the best because the parking lot would be more empty for us. The Bar has great Food,Cold Beer a pool table , jute box what ever you like. The parking lot is fairly big but sits on kind of a hill sideways. Well at any rate lets pick a day and I will let Kenny know. If we do it this Sunday we could make it the last Sunday every month. If we do it the Sunday after we could make it the First Sunday every month. You guys decide. I would just like to get an idea how many of us will show and what day we want to make it. If any body talks to Laura and hub tell them. I have not seen them on here lately last post was about Wexford. Oh yea and one more thing I would like this to be ALL F-Body's , Birds , TA's , and Camaro's if we can ...

The bar is on Monroville Blvd. I will post the address when I start to get some responses and I get home to get it. I am at work right now and don't have it.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:06 AM
Teching In

Nobody interested ?? Is it because of Sunday ?? We could do it on a weekday evening if everybody would rather do that. After all it stays light out till about 9:00 now.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Teching In

sucks im only 19.....and minus the fact ill be in carisle or id come out
Old 06-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Teching In

Don't have to drink to show off ur bird !!! Bar is over 18 because of smoking but I was just more interested in getting the burghs best birds all together for a bull session. For got about Carlile that weekend.