Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Flashlight Drags in Beaver

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flashlight Drags in Beaver

Went to the Flashlight drags in Beaver on Saturday. Just wanted to thank everybody that stopped and asked if I was ok. You see after making my run my throttle STUCK! Wow what a feeling ! I didn't panic though I just put her in nutreal and shut the key off. I then coasted around the corner and pulled off the track. I popped the hood to see what was going on and EVERYBODY that came around after that stopped and asked if I was ok. They offered tools and help anything I needed. Luckley it was just the sping stuck and I was back up and running in no time. I was just very impressed with how helpful and friendly everyone there was. That was my first time at any event like that. I would have liked to run something in my class but everybody was sort of picking and choosing who the would run. I just pulled up and took anybody who wanted to run. Needless to say I got blown away both times
(by two very hot trucks) But I had fun and leaned some stuff anyway. I'll be back , next time not so green. I did see one guy there I think I have seen on here. He has a white Camaro with orange strips. Was going to see if he wanted to run but when the throttle stuck for the second time I figured I better just take her home till I figure out what is causing it. See ya next time
Old 07-01-2009, 12:26 PM
11 Second Club

Where in beaver?
Old 07-01-2009, 02:20 PM
9 Second Club

it was at the Beaver Run road course. didn't get a chance to make it. may try to go to quaker city on friday though. think a few of us are going up.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Teching In

It was up near Wampum. Just went up to watch and decided to take a run.
$20.00 bucks all day. Glad to get some kind of reply on here. I was begining to think everybody from the burgh left the city for the summer.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Oh by the way Gilbot , my sister lives in Lisbon, Lake Tomohawk, My brother in law is Chuck the Gyro Man down at Rodgers flea market. We went to some kind of country concert out in some farmers field over there after. I don't know where the hell I was at but it sucked !!!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

ROFL!

Yeah, there isn't much over here. I've been looking for "the local guys" but haven't found anyone yet really.

Quick Reply: Flashlight Drags in Beaver