Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Holy Michael Jackson Batman (about CD/DVD production)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 09:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Holy Michael Jackson Batman (about CD/DVD production)

So i work for Sony DADC.

we manufacture CDs,DVDs and Blu-ray. we work 4 days on, 4 days off, my last day was last thurs and came back tues.

well last week as i suspected, we pulled all of our cd and dvd orders and put everything MJ in. thriller,dangerous,bad etc etc.

so for 5 days straight 24 hrs we ran all MJ orders, tallying around 800,000 DVDs and about 1.2 million CDs

talk about making some money on both ends and OT out the butt lol.

havent seen the Billboard charts, but they are expecting MJ to have 5+ songs in the top 10

-brandon
Old 07-01-2009, 09:46 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I had heard on one of the news channels that he had the top selling albums and singles both physical and electronic media.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
I had heard on one of the news channels that he had the top selling albums and singles both physical and electronic media.
I saw that on the news today also. They said hes the only artist to ever have music that was already released and reenter the chart as number 1, ousting a new release. I do think this is getting a little carried away though. I think there is more important things to worry about.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the millions he was in debt, in death he maybe worth more then in life. Elvis was in the same situation.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:04 AM
CARTEK Racing

you work for Sony hu?

Help me find his movie Ghosts based on music from Blood On The Dance Floor, Ive been looking for it for years... I want that and Moonwalker on Blu-ray! lol
Old 07-02-2009, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by motoo344
I do think this is getting a little carried away though. I think there is more important things to worry about.
of all the things this country has to worry about, we mourn the loss of a freak, drug addict, child-molester. ...just makes no sense.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:23 AM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by Z28M6TT
of all the things this country has to worry about, we mourn the loss of a freak, drug addict, child-molester. ...just makes no sense.
freak, yes... drug addict, alegidly, child molester? never any proof.

He was a wierdo, that is no doubt, but he was posibly one of the most musicaly talented people to ever walk the earth.

I would go as far as calling him a genious. And other geniouses had wierd **** about them as well. For god's sake, Einstien married his cousin!

MJ was an increadible artist, whos wackey behaviour made him an easy target for people trying to extort money from him, ie: all the child molestation charges.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
you work for Sony hu?

Help me find his movie Ghosts based on music from Blood On The Dance Floor, Ive been looking for it for years... I want that and Moonwalker on Blu-ray! lol
Tried Amazon? I was looking thru all the movies they have of him last night, wow. YMMV
Old 07-02-2009, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

He was a wierdo, that is no doubt, but he was posibly one of the most musicaly talented people to ever walk the earth.

I would go as far as calling him a genious. And other geniouses had wierd **** about them as well. For god's sake, Einstien married his cousin!

MJ was an increadible artist, whos wackey behaviour made him an easy target for people trying to extort money from him, ie: all the child molestation charges.
Agreed, none of us are perfect. There are plenty of people out there who do sick ****. He is just famous so we hear about, I would be willing to bet a lot of it was just for publicity anyway. I am not even a MJ fan, but if all the kids he had at his home never stepped up and said that he molested them, then these moms probably just wanted money. Don't forget the families on the other side could be pretty messed up also.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:15 AM
12 Second Club

I picked up a sweet DVD of his a couple of days ago because that's all I could find. RIP M.J.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by rob69zombie
I picked up a sweet DVD of his a couple of days ago because that's all I could find. RIP M.J.
which one was that "number ones" or live in bucharest" lol

wow this is a first, i actually agree 100% w/ alex lol

alex google is your friend
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_7ej2gqi56z_b
Old 07-03-2009, 06:19 AM
Internet Mechanic

I am def a MJ fan, as for all the other stuff, go blame Joe Jackson, he got those kids so messed up and its a surprise not more have gone down the same path. I figure it was due to the fact that only Janet and Michael ever made any real money. The others were too poor to be that extravagent.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Regular

child molester? never any proof.

And OJ was found innocent too.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe the most talented to ever MOONWALK the earth lol
Old 07-03-2009, 08:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

WS6Transam01 touched me!!!!!!!!!!! I think i'm gonna be owning a Black T/A soon!!!!