Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Tinting the fogs and parking lights in PA

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tinting the fogs and parking lights in PA

I am wondering if I tint my parking lights and fog lights can the cops bust my *****? I read the law twice now but I still am not sure the way I see it is the fogs are optional and parking lights are also optional even though they come stock it still is a option that otgher cars dont have can someone point me in the right direction of weither or not its legal?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nitr0racing21
I am wondering if I tint my parking lights and fog lights can the cops bust my *****? I read the law twice now but I still am not sure the way I see it is the fogs are optional and parking lights are also optional even though they come stock it still is a option that otgher cars dont have can someone point me in the right direction of weither or not its legal?

OK so the fog lights are optional but parking lights are NOT optional. They are also your turn signals and side markers. Cops may not hassle you about the fog lights but they will likely give you **** about the parking lights and stuff.

But it is also hit or miss sometimes. Some cops don't care others are dicks about that type of stuff. all depends who sees it.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it will not pass state inspection in PA if any of your lights are tinted so make sure you have someone who will "over look" those mods. look into getting some removable covers. i know they used to sell the foglamp covers but i dunno if they still make them. goodluck.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i've had my tail lights/market lights/brake lights tinted with vht niteshade for a couple of years now.......