Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

lancaster pa people in here

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default lancaster pa people in here

hey i was wondering if anybody has seen the flyers floating around about bringing back the "cruise the loop" in the city. the flyers say fri+sat nite at dusk and they have the "loop" mapped out. i heard this used to be pretty big way back but they cracked down on it. anybody think it will work or gonna check it out? i'm guessing it won't last due to ricer gun fights but who knows
Old 08-04-2009, 03:23 PM
9 Second Club

It used to be the thing to do in the late 80's early 90's.. lots of cool cars and people...cops will be a pain in the *** now!!!!!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i also heard that rumor. don't know how true, but it would be cool.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

I have to cruise the f'ing loop everyday to and from work. Having to dodge kids, construction and potholes 5 days a week is enough for me!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:48 PM
Launching!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure to AVOID the area. As if I needed another reason to avoid Lancaster. I need to move.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1fast bird
It used to be the thing to do in the late 80's early 90's..
I've heard stories from back in the mid 70's from my in-laws that the Lancaster loop was the spot, it would be nice to see this return as lng as the ricers don't screw it up....it's nice to get together and talk about cars, girls, etc.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
I've heard stories from back in the mid 70's from my in-laws that the Lancaster loop was the spot, it would be nice to see this return as lng as the ricers don't screw it up....it's nice to get together and talk about cars, girls, etc.
thats what i was thinking too. it starts at the new sheets and goes down manheim pike and over the bridge onto prince, then to harrisburg pike to dillerville road and back to sheets. the only questionable road is prince and it's not that bad i guess. it would be cool if we had a parking lot that was mostly muscle cars. if the older guys with nice stuff show it could be pretty cool. the rumor is the mayor gave it the nod to help out the local shops so the cop may be cool. who knows
Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by outkast6991
thats what i was thinking too. it starts at the new sheets and goes down manheim pike and over the bridge onto prince, then to harrisburg pike to dillerville road and back to sheets. the only questionable road is prince and it's not that bad i guess. it would be cool if we had a parking lot that was mostly muscle cars. if the older guys with nice stuff show it could be pretty cool. the rumor is the mayor gave it the nod to help out the local shops so the cop may be cool. who knows
Well then maybe I'll see ya Saturday night??
Old 08-04-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DiabloFormula
Well then maybe I'll see ya Saturday night??
yeah maybe we can get a couple guys to meet at the sheets or something. i'll see if i can scan the flyer and post it up. it doesn't say anything about New Era International auto club so i think we're safe