Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Looking For Garage with House in S Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 01:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Looking For Garage with House in S Jersey

If anybody would understand it would be you guys. Trying to buy a garage with a house in Jersey. Pretty flexible as to where but would like to be within an hour of McGuire AFB. Relator don't seem to get it. I need at the very least a 36' x 48' detached garage or room to build one. Not coming up with much and I got to move soon. I figured its a long shot but maybe one of you guys know of one, or someone with one. I'm in the military and can only swing around $300k. Tough to do on that kind of budget, but there has to be something. If you have any ideas shoot me a PM.
thx
rj
Old 03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AintQik
I'm in the military and can only swing around $300k. Tough to do on that kind of budget, but there has to be something.
It will be tough but not impossible in this (very beaten) market. That house is out there somewhere, maybe not in the finest of neighborhoods but it's out there for sure.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:46 PM
TECH Addict

houses are down, they arent ridiculous like they were 3 years ago. real estate is typically cheaper in central and southern NJ, as apposed to here in bergen county. thats not counting shore property, of course.

also, i like how you said you were looking for a garage, WITH a house......
Old 03-18-2010, 03:02 PM
TECH Regular

Hey Marc long time no see. Yeah, we've actually looked at a few places but there was always something nutty going on. One house was a divorce and the lady priced high and would not budge. Come to find out she got to live in the place for free untill it sold. Needless to say she was in no way motivated to leave. Another was bought with cash before I got there... just a bunch of junk and no luck. I hope something shows up soon.