Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LT Lawrence Taylor Charged with RAPE: WTF??

Old 05-07-2010, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LT Lawrence Taylor Charged with RAPE: WTF??

He has a history of issues, we all know that. I guess I just don't want to believe this. I wasn't a Giants fan growing up but anyone into football remembers what a beast he was in the '80s. Now, he could be looking at some real jail time. He may not have known the girl was 16, even so....You are Lawrence Taylor, why are you paying for some 'pudding' ? Sad story!

Latest....
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=5171044

Man charged with sex trafficking of childEmail Print Comments103 Share42 Retweet89 Associated Press

NEW YORK -- The man who authorities say set up former NFL star Lawrence Taylor with a 16-year-old runaway has been charged with sex trafficking of a child.

Rasheed Davis was charged in a criminal complaint filed Friday in Manhattan federal court.

The complaint referred to the 51-year-old Taylor as "Client-1." It said he told police officers in Ramapo, N.Y., that he engaged in sex acts with a woman in a hotel room Wednesday before paying her $300 in cash.

The complaint also said "Client-1" told them he took a car service from Newark, N.J., to the hotel.

Taylor was charged Thursday with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. His lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has denied the charges, saying Taylor did not have sex with the girl and did not rape her.

Taylor was released on $75,000 bail.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First off we dont have alot of details.

The main thing that comes to mind is the chick was a HOOKER and LT was someone who PAID for sex. Sure that's still illegal but do you think if the hooker had sex and collected the money from some everyday Joe Blow she would be screaming rape. She had sex with LT.....found out it wasnt just some average guy and figured he has cash, I'll scream rape and I'll collect cash.

The other big thing is her age. You cant screw 16 year old chicks if your 18+, we all know that. Did this girl look alot older? Did this girl look young, LT ask the chick and did the chick say she was 18? I think the age is a mute point, it's still illegal and unless LT knew UP FRONT that the girl was 16 it shouldnt be held against him.

Long story short, he didnt punch her, tie her down, hold her hostage, use a weapon, threaten her........LT went out looking for sex, found a hooker, paid a couple hundred for sex and when this chick found out LT was famous she probably figured she could make a few bucks.

Just my thoughts.....I have no proof but he was released and it's not an assault case. I think he should be held accountable for paying for sex, the hooker should be held accountable for hooking and it should be done.

Why is he paying for sex? Famous or not....where can you go at a moments notice to have sex with a banging tight 18 year old when your 51 and famous or not. He was looking for a cheap thrill and thinking with the wrong head, so so so dumb.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

I agree. I highly doubt the girl announced she was 16 and if she wasn't there against her will, then I don't see where he has done anything wrong other then paying for sex.

I saw comments Carl Banks made, he seemed genuinely surprised by all this mess.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

i heard the girl had signs of being beat up and LT did nothing to help.

hes a piece of trash. he'll never learn.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:58 PM
9 Second Club

I'm sad about this. LT is a legend but he's also had his problems. Quick trip into NYC, any nightclub and he could have his choice of PLENTY of ***-no way he has to get a hooker, it's sad, sad for him, his family and his fans, ex-teamates etc.
******' shame.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:11 AM
10 Second Club

This Rasheed Davis guy (now being charged with child trafficking etc.) might've had something do with scamming LT as well. Not that it's impossible to believe that LT actually did know he was doing something wrong but what better way for a pimp to make some extra cash then to extort a known football star.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:26 AM
TECH Regular

Man, and they just started showing his Nutrasytems weight loss commercial

Search this Thread