Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone from near Buffalo NY? I need some moving advice!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2011, 09:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone from near Buffalo NY? I need some moving advice!

Ok so I am moving from Rochester to the Buffalo area soon. I am looking at apartments now but was wondering if anyone had input on some of the better areas out there. I am looking for a suburb of Buf not the city.

I've heard good things about Tonawanda, Orchard Park, Williamsville. The camaro will be coming out once winter is done, so the safer the neighborhood the better [my beater car was broken into twice while living here in Roch]. Also I heard the 'south towns' get more snow that the northern ones. Is it that big of a difference?

My job will be in West Seneca on Center Road but a commute under 30 mins is fine with me.

Any input would help me out guys. I have 2 weeks to find a place and move. Thanks!!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:16 PM
12 Second Club

West Seneca is a nice town, I am living with my aunt right off of Center Rd on Westminster Rd while attending school and I have had no problems with my camaro.

The towns u mentioned are nice and also West Seneca, Cheektowaga, Depew Hamburg ect are some nicer south towns too and you won't have to deal with the highway congestion. I would avoid the towns: South Buffalo and Lackawanna.

Hope to run into you some time. If you ever want to meet up or go to some fbody meets let me know also join wnyfbody.com!!!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 12:02 PM
On The Tree

Yeah man if all goes well I'll be out there mid Jan. Gotta wait to see how things play out though. Thanks for the info!

Anyone else care to chime in?!?!