Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Seekonk Speedway Aug 5th

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 09:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Seekonk Speedway Aug 5th

Calling out all drivers! Who wants to go and deliver some upsets to the all wheel drive crew in the spectator drags?

This time I will FINALLY race.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
10 Second Club

i'll be spectating.. its gonna be good racing ppl are getting aggressive and bumping. theres only been 2 fast awd lately you got it good luck
Old 08-01-2012, 08:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'll pass on the bumping. I'll be up at NHMS for NERSCCA race for Leukemia.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by jason02Z
i'll be spectating.. its gonna be good racing ppl are getting aggressive and bumping. theres only been 2 fast awd lately you got it good luck
I think I can beat them. I'd have to really get an amazing launch which doesn't happen too often. And the other guy would have to screw up. When Mike in the 3kgt gets a semi decent launch, you pretty much just have to follow him around the track. He's tough to keep up with.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by z28bryan
I think I can beat them. I'd have to really get an amazing launch which doesn't happen too often. And the other guy would have to screw up. When Mike in the 3kgt gets a semi decent launch, you pretty much just have to follow him around the track. He's tough to keep up with.
I will or tie the AWD cars off the launch.

My launches have been hit or miss but I will fix that by adding back some timing below 3000rpm. I had reduced my timing to compensate for the pinging I was having when I was only using Super Unleaded...

I've gotten my lap time into the 19's. I'm recorded the 3000GT in the 17's, which is sick. I'm going to do some weight reduction and try to get 19 flat and hopefully take 3rd eventually for next season if I don't run into Al or the 3kGT early. After that, I may do a low boost turbo for the next year.

Yes, still only running a lowly 3.4 NA motor. ;-)

Quick Reply: Seekonk Speedway Aug 5th