Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

New to West Virginia

Old 08-12-2012, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to West Virginia

Sup everyone and long time no see!

Well I'm out in Charles Town, West Virginia now, anyone in the area? I finally have my bird back in a garage so this winter I get to tinker with her, but for now getting in cruises while I can. Anyone know of anything going on in/around eastern panhandle of WV next weekend? I'll update and fix profile later when I'm at a home computer, since it seems my login got deleted from long time no logging in.

~Wolf
Old 08-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Teching In

idk how far you are looking to drive, but every 2nd and 4th sat. there is a meet at brusters ice cream in Gaithersburg, MD. There is a posting under eastern members, also they have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MACACARMEET. I am usually the only LS1 lol more then less cobras and sometime exotics.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Teching In

theres a couple of us on here im from Inwood Wv theres a couple of guys from winchester va. on here as well. there is also a eastern panhandle camaro club look it up they have events its ran by my wifes cousin hes pretty cool guy .
Old 08-15-2012, 05:56 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm up in Hampshire county, work in Winchester. Welcome to the area.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 PM

Sounds fun and thanks for the info. And yeah Gaithersburg ironically is where I work so its not much of a drive at all for me! That sounds kinda like the group that did the coffee shop/icecream place when I was living down in Ashburn, VA.
Old 08-15-2012, 08:04 PM

I wish I had known about the MACACAR thing before swapping to nights as it would of been perfect. I'm guessing it was the 11th this month, then gonna be the 25th, and next will be Sept 8th? Those work out to be the same weekends I work, so when I'm on day shift cycle I could of easily swung out right after work. Now that I'm on nights for next 3 months I show up to work at 6pm, so 7:30pm is 90m into my shift. If it ever falls on a weekend I have off I'll make a trip out there, but guessing sometime in Sept be the last one for this year.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've never been to west virginia, but I think it's just safe to assume everyone there is just like Jesco White.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Launching!

There are two car cruises in Charles Town on Friday nights .... one at the Home Depot and one at the Cone Zone by Golds gym. Both will continue until late September. There used to be a few 4th gen guys who attended the Cone Zone cruise. Otherwise, there are weekend cruises in Winchester, Leesburg, Hagerstown .... heck, they're all around!!

Sunday, 19 August, is the car show at the Jefferson County (WV) fair grounds on Leetown Road. It's run by the same car club that sponsors the Home Depot cruise.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:48 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's a cruise in in Romney, WV tomorrow night at Mayhew Chevrolet. Always a good time.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blown99
theres a couple of us on here im from Inwood Wv theres a couple of guys from winchester va. on here as well. there is also a eastern panhandle camaro club look it up they have events its ran by my wifes cousin hes pretty cool guy .
Thanks. Haha. We are done hosting shows for this year, but host a Camaro and Firebird Show at Buffalo Wild Wings every May.

If interested, we will be transitioning into a Camaro and Firebird club within the next few months.

There is a cruise in every Friday night at the Cone Zone in Charles Twon as well as a cruise in every Saturday night at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown, Md.

Search this Thread