Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

need electronic install shop in/near philly

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need electronic install shop in/near philly

I am buying a 2013 optima and instead of paying 1400 for their navigation unit i am going to buy one from crutchfield for 800 that has everything plus dvd player. I need to find a good shop that can install it for me. Anyone know any shops in or around the area?
Thanks
Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

If you are buying it, for 800 pretty sure you can go custom & do something like what this guy did.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-el...h-install.html
Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bad_408_vert
If you are buying it, for 800 pretty sure you can go custom & do something like what this guy did.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/stereo-el...h-install.html
need to see the final product! im getting an AVIC-Z140bh with steering wheel control kit and drive bypass, Viper 5704, two stitched in custom headrest monitors, dvd player for the back seats,backup camera, 2 wireless headphones, everything and installed is 2000...i think its pretty good of a deal...anyone else?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1ssws6
need to see the final product! im getting an AVIC-Z140bh with steering wheel control kit and drive bypass, Viper 5704, two stitched in custom headrest monitors, dvd player for the back seats,backup camera, 2 wireless headphones, everything and installed is 2000...i think its pretty good of a deal...anyone else?
All that in to a KIA when you likely could have bought a used car with 70% of it...? Sorry, not my flavor. That being said, I suppose $2k is a fair price for all that installed.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Y2KFirehawk
All that in to a KIA when you likely could have bought a used car with 70% of it...? Sorry, not my flavor. That being said, I suppose $2k is a fair price for all that installed.
yea i know the new kias arent everyones thing. But to me, i wanted a new car and i wanted something with a good warranty. For what options the KIA has it far outweighed the Camry SE and the Fusion sport i was comparing it to. Also the ride and feel of the car is WAY nicer as well. I am happy as **** i got this car.

Ended up getting it today, eal went very smooth, in and out within an hour and now its sitting at the electronic shop ready for her work!

Quick Reply: need electronic install shop in/near philly