Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

looking to borrow a spring compressor in Lancaster PA

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking to borrow a spring compressor in Lancaster PA

Like the title says i'm looking to borrow/rent a spring compressor that will work with the heads on the car. I really need one that will do a single spring at a time. If anyone can help me out let me know

Matt
Old 09-28-2012, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

hey boss, I have the Comp Cams one that does both springs at the same time. you just bolt it down on the head and compress the springs.

Your more then welcome to use it, i know your looking to do one at a time, but this thing is a snap.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by C5kid
hey boss, I have the Comp Cams one that does both springs at the same time. you just bolt it down on the head and compress the springs.

Your more then welcome to use it, i know your looking to do one at a time, but this thing is a snap.
Thanks man. I would really appreciate it. Just let me know how to go about grabbing it from you. I was hoping to find one that does single springs because all my exhaust seals got pulled up into the springs, the intakes are all fine. I've been told it was due to kr. i haven't been able to find a decent single so if you'll let me use it i'll give it a shot

Quick Reply: looking to borrow a spring compressor in Lancaster PA