Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

First trailer Purchuse?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default First trailer Purchuse?

im thinking about buying a all aluminum 18ft open trailer. What do you guys think? Keep in mind all I have right now to tow with is a 4 door f-150 with the 5.4 liter. I travel to beech bend every year and take a trip to cecil/atco/MIR every year as well from north of boston.

I also have a sled figured I could use it to tow that in the einter and not have to worry about rust.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
im thinking about buying a all aluminum 18ft open trailer. What do you guys think? Keep in mind all I have right now to tow with is a 4 door f-150 with the 5.4 liter. I travel to beech bend every year and take a trip to cecil/atco/MIR every year as well from north of boston.

I also have a sled figured I could use it to tow that in the einter and not have to worry about rust.
When i bought my trailer 16ft with 12k pound axles, i was pretty happy with it. I ended up using it a lot more than i thought i would have. Looking back i wish i would have found a 20ft one to give me more space. That is pretty much my only regret in buying this particular one. Are you buying a used one or a brand new one?
Old 01-22-2013, 05:10 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

probably used.

Quick Reply: First trailer Purchuse?