Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Genuine Muscle Camaro & Firebird Club Official Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Genuine Muscle Camaro & Firebird Club Official Thread

Hello comrades! I have recently been elected back as President of our Club and as part of my plans for the coming year, I want to expand our online forum base in hopes of increasing our membership and following. I am creating this thread to keep everyone here in the loop with what is going on with our Club, post questions or concerns, and to list upcoming events.

A little background on us:

In 2007 I started the Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association. During it's first year, we held numerous get togethers and attended countless car shows just trying to get enough people interested in joining. A year later, in 2008, we had grown to the point we decided to set-up a formal club complete with by-laws and a million dollar insurance policy to cover our members during any events we hold. With this, came the addition of a $24/year membership fee, which goes solely towards our insurance policy. By 2012 we started to notice a slip in membership and began talking about adding our Firebird cousins into the Club. At our yearly business meeting in September of 2012, it was discussed and voted on. The Eastern Panhandle Camaro Association was no more. We were know going to become the Genuine Muscle Camaro & Firebird Club. While the name and logo had changed, the by-laws, insurance, and everything else remained the same. Since the change over, we have doubled our Club size and have thrown more events. The change was definitely a step in the right direction for our little Club and we invite each and every one of you to check us out!

We are based out of Martinsburg, WV but have members from Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, and even a few from Pennsylvania. We have also picked up a handful of new sponsors such as a racing and performance shop located in Frederick, Md.

I hope to meet each of you personally and I look forward to building off the history, passion, and fellow comradory of this iconic way of life!

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me!

Last edited by tmurph01; 10-12-2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some upcoming dates:

October 15th - we are having a get together at the North End Dairy Queen in Martinsburg, WV at 7pm all fellow Camaro and Firebirds interested in the Club are welcome to join!

October 19th - Our Club will be participating in the Apple Harvest Parade in Martinsburg, WV

October 26th - Cruise to Blackwater Falls in WV. More info to come!

October 29th - another get together at the Valley Mall in Hagerstown, MD. We will meet at 7pm in the parking lot by the food court, than go inside for grub. Anyone interested in the Club is invited to join us!

Quick Reply: Genuine Muscle Camaro & Firebird Club Official Thread