Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

need paint job on Syclone in Md.

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need paint job on Syclone in Md.

Anyone know of a quality paint shop in Md. area.I need my Syclone painted
$$$ is a problem..
Old 01-25-2016, 02:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quality low cost black paint job on a badass car is gonna be next to impossible.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Exactly, quality paint job for cheap does not exist. Even doing it yourself is not cheap with quality materials.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

If money is a problem right now.....I recommend you save up for a decent paint job. If someone does a lousy job it will cost you more in the long run to have it redone.
Old 01-27-2016, 06:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I painted professionally for 15 years in all the big body shops in southern md. I don't paint for a living anymore but I still do side work out of my garage. Mainly restorations and custom work. I start at $4k for outside only. That includes a detrim of the whole car or truck, Minor bodywork "dings and scratches", prime and block, base coat-clear coat, wet sand and and buff.

If your interested pm me and we can go from there. I know my price is not "cheap" but you get what you pay for. Especially in the paint and body world. You will be hard pressed to get my quality anywhere else for the price.
Old 01-27-2016, 07:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

I do it on the side here and there as well, but most people have no concept what is involved. I did a few cars for $2500-$3000 just to get my name out there, but now I wont even touch one for under $4k.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Beanslsxnova
I painted professionally for 15 years in all the big body shops in southern md. I don't paint for a living anymore but I still do side work out of my garage. Mainly restorations and custom work. I start at $4k for outside only. That includes a detrim of the whole car or truck, Minor bodywork "dings and scratches", prime and block, base coat-clear coat, wet sand and and buff.

If your interested pm me and we can go from there. I know my price is not "cheap" but you get what you pay for. Especially in the paint and body world. You will be hard pressed to get my quality anywhere else for the price.
That's a good price. I charge $4-5k paint only. It's more if I have to R&I everything. Not to mention how expensive good paint materials cost these days

Quick Reply: need paint job on Syclone in Md.