Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

A very sore christmas....

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 05:09 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A very sore christmas....

It's a very long story, but I'll give you the short version because it hurts to type.....

My younger brother is home for christmas.... On friday night around 10pm I go out to a bar with a bunch of friends & my brother goes to a party about 20 mins away... Around 1:30am I got a phone call saying my brother was in trouble and I should get to the party right away... Me and two friends make it to the party by 2am. We find my brother and two friends getting into it with a group of 6-8 guys (it was dark and hard to tell who was who). Well as I was trying to get my brother out of there things went bad.... End result: Two sprained wrists, a fractured bone in my left hand, torn something in my right hand and lots of teeth marks on both fists.... There is alot more to the story including gun fire and some other crazy ****... but right now my hands hurt way too much to type anymore.... A christmas present from my brother, his big mouth and beer muscles do this every time.....
Old 12-25-2005, 05:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

that sucks man! i'd be kicking my brothers *** after that (if it was just a big mouth that caused it) hope santa was good to you atleast
Old 12-25-2005, 06:43 PM
8 second mod

thats sucks, your bro needs a quick beat'n tho. lol
Old 12-25-2005, 07:04 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
thats sucks, your bro needs a quick beat'n tho. lol

It wasn't all his fault, there was atleast 6-8 guys pushing him and a few friends around.... He just wasn't smart enough to realise he was in over his head.... anyone else would have shut their mouth and walked away...
But don't worry he got his.... 2-3 guys got the best of him, he ended up on the ground and he took quite a few hard kicks... He has bruises and welts all over his body... But he was sooo drunk he barely remembers any of it.

I fared a lot better, I Beat two of them into submission and didn't get a mark on me... Just two f#*ked up hands and sore shoulders...

Side note to Eric: I gained alot of respect for Jay B. I think he broke his hand in the process of knocking one of the guys into next week..... I think he is going in for x-rays on mon.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:21 PM
9 Second Club

Wow way to stick up for your brother,He may have ben in the wrong but you never turn your back on him.I would have done the same hope you gett every thing straightened out.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:32 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by 97383LT4
Wow way to stick up for your brother,He may have ben in the wrong but you never turn your back on him.I would have done the same hope you gett every thing straightened out.
Yeah, he has gotten me in similar situations before, and if it was one of my friends I would have let him take a little more of a beating as a lesson.. but he's my brother.... And my hands will heal.... only thing that really sucked was dealing with the police, but having a brother in law who's a cop in the area helps out the situation a lot
Old 12-25-2005, 10:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nautilus
There is alot more to the story including gun fire and some other crazy ****...
gun fire???

i hope no one got royally fucked up
Old 12-25-2005, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

i'm glad everyone is "ok". I hate hearing stories like this. This is exactly why I never hung around at bars or joined a frat in college. There were always stories of people beating the **** out of each other for no reason. Of course you did the right thing, but that whole situation just sucks and people need to grow up.

sorry, i'll get off the soapbox now.
Old 12-25-2005, 10:51 PM
11 Second Club

It wasn't all his fault, there was atleast 6-8 guys pushing him and a few friends around.... He just wasn't smart enough to realise he was in over his head.... anyone else would have shut their mouth and walked away...
But don't worry he got his.... 2-3 guys got the best of him, he ended up on the ground and he took quite a few hard kicks... He has bruises and welts all over his body... But he was sooo drunk he barely remembers any of it.

I fared a lot better, I Beat two of them into submission and didn't get a mark on me... Just two f#*ked up hands and sore shoulders...

Side note to Eric: I gained alot of respect for Jay B. I think he broke his hand in the process of knocking one of the guys into next week..... I think he is going in for x-rays on mon.

how the hell do u damn vermonters get into sooo much **** for such a little area ya when **** hits the fan jay goes crazy, its great especially when he is on ur side WTF why cant i be around for any of this fun!!! ive been dying to kick the **** out of someone for awhile now.... oh well im better off not i suppose
Old 12-26-2005, 12:16 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
gun fire???

i hope no one got royally fucked up
Nope, one of the other guys that got his *** kicked pulled an ak-style assault rifle out of his car... I grabbed the barrel and poined it up... he fired off three rounds... Nobody got hit. He was in the front seat of his car at the time, as I was trying to wrestle the gun out of his hands he stepped on the gas and took off. It was crazy, but none of my friends got very hurt, my hands are starting to feel better and the state police found the guy with the gun. I had a 2 hour conversation with a high ranking state trooper last night... He said I have nothing to worry about because I really didn't do anything wrong... Oh well, I just hope my brother learned his lesson, which is doubtful but the biggest thing is everyone is ok

Eric, yeah, I didn't know jason had it in him.... But I give him credit he handled himself pretty well!
Old 12-26-2005, 12:43 PM
TECH Resident

[QUOTE=Nautilus]Nope, one of the other guys that got his *** kicked pulled an ak-style assault rifle out of his car... I grabbed the barrel and poined it up... he fired off three rounds... QUOTE]

Old 12-26-2005, 12:46 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
how the hell do u damn vermonters get into sooo much **** for such a little area
You can only tip so many cows before it gets boring!
Old 12-26-2005, 02:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nope, one of the other guys that got his *** kicked pulled an ak-style assault rifle out of his car... I grabbed the barrel and poined it up... he fired off three rounds... Nobody got hit. He was in the front seat of his car at the time, as I was trying to wrestle the gun out of his hands he stepped on the gas and took off.
now being a pro-gun person myself, i know for a fact that an AK-47 style rifle is NOT something that you just 'keep in your truck, just in case'. it's too large to be a practical self defense weapon inside a vehicle, unless you are patrolling the streets for flesh eating zombies.

the only reason i can fathom that someone would have one of those in their vehicle, would be if they were either at the range earlier that day, or looking for trouble... or the guy is an idiot. either of those last two are probably applicable in this case.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:33 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
now being a pro-gun person myself, i know for a fact that an AK-47 style rifle is NOT something that you just 'keep in your truck, just in case'. it's too large to be a practical self defense weapon inside a vehicle, unless you are patrolling the streets for flesh eating zombies.

the only reason i can fathom that someone would have one of those in their vehicle, would be if they were either at the range earlier that day, or looking for trouble... or the guy is an idiot. either of those last two are probably applicable in this case.

I own a lot of guns, but I never carry them on me... I almost have no use for them, but I believe you have the right to have any gun you want, hell even carry it in your car.... but pulling it out in a crowd of people is just f#*king stupid.

He wasn't at the range earlier... he was just a 20 year old jackass that needs a gun to feel safe... Him and his friends felt real safe when it was 8 of them facing 3 guys, but when me and my two friends showed up and shut their mouths, they needed a gun to try to even it back out. Like the state trooper told me... when things like this happen you always know who the biggest pu$$y is.... it's the guy who pulls a gun....
Old 12-27-2005, 07:57 AM
On The Tree

Glad no one got hurt with gun fire, aholes like that give the rest of us a bad rap. I believe in right to have and carry firearms, Im a NRA member and it pisses me off that we have to constantly fight for are rights.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:11 AM
Staging Lane

Man that sucks but atleast no one was hurt real bad.