Default Next Horse

Old 01-19-2006, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup Luck was on the Steelers side
Old 01-19-2006, 07:22 PM
Teching In

Steelers got nuthin on the Broncos......
Old 01-19-2006, 09:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

I wonder if they could beat a Mustang...
Old 01-20-2006, 10:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Camaroz
Yup Luck was on the Steelers side
luck?? Steelers dominated that game for 3 solid quarters than a couple of questionable calls got the Colts right back in the game..call it what you want, Steelers whopped up on the Colts no matter which way you look at it.

Steelers have nothing on the Broncos??? thats what everyone was saying about the colts and look what happened to them...Colts were a better team then the broncos during the reguler season. that argument is also lame.

Steelers and Carolina feb 5th...thats it.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TNTramair
luck?? Steelers dominated that game for 3 solid quarters than a couple of questionable calls got the Colts right back in the game..call it what you want, Steelers whopped up on the Colts no matter which way you look at it.

Steelers have nothing on the Broncos??? thats what everyone was saying about the colts and look what happened to them...Colts were a better team then the broncos during the reguler season. that argument is also lame.

Steelers and Carolina feb 5th...thats it.
Man, I think Denver and Seattle both could make you EAT those words....According to you, there's no sense even playing the 2 conference championship games, right? What are you basing Pittsburgh's superiority over Denver on, while we're on the subject?? Tell us, so you can either continue to shoot your mouth off come Monday, or go back into the mine and hide... WJ
Old 01-20-2006, 12:46 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Man, I think Denver and Seattle both could make you EAT those words....According to you, there's no sense even playing the 2 conference championship games, right? What are you basing Pittsburgh's superiority over Denver on, while we're on the subject?? Tell us, so you can either continue to shoot your mouth off come Monday, or go back into the mine and hide... WJ
boy...denver sure pissed you pat's fans off something fierce huh...
all kiddin aside..
i never said there was no sence in playin the conference games...anything can happen. those are just predictions..nothing more. i never said they are far superior to anyone...no one is shooting their mouth off. im just stating what has allready been prooven...everyone keeps writing off pitts. and carolina cause thay play teams that are "better" than they are and look who won.
no ones gonna run and hide on monday...doesnt make a differance on who wins cause i have nothing to gain or lose either way...im an Eagles fan...it was just a prediction.
and your right, seattle and denver can both make me "EAT" my words but do i really care?? no!! i just dont think its gonna be as easy as most are makin it out to be. case in point..last weekend.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:15 PM
TECH Junkie

boy...denver sure pissed you pat's fans off something fierce huh...
all kiddin aside..
i never said there was no sence in playin the conference games...anything can happen. those are just predictions..nothing more. i never said they are far superior to anyone...no one is shooting their mouth off. im just stating what has allready been prooven...everyone keeps writing off pitts. and carolina cause thay play teams that are "better" than they are and look who won.
no ones gonna run and hide on monday...doesnt make a differance on who wins cause i have nothing to gain or lose either way...im an Eagles fan...it was just a prediction.
and your right, seattle and denver can both make me "EAT" my words but do i really care?? no!! i just dont think its gonna be as easy as most are makin it out to be. case in point..last weekend.
EAGLES FAN? Are you guys done using T.O. as the reason for your ridiculous fall-on-your-face-again season this yr.?? WJ
Old 01-20-2006, 03:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
EAGLES FAN? Are you guys done using T.O. as the reason for your ridiculous fall-on-your-face-again season this yr.?? WJ
LOL...gee..the 14 players we had either hurt or out for some reason or another, including 9 pro-bowlers, had absolutely nothing to do with it...ok there tough guy. so yeah...EAGLES FAN..and proud, ill stick by my team, good and bad.
Old 01-20-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Junkie

LOL...gee..the 14 players we had either hurt or out for some reason or another, including 9 pro-bowlers, had absolutely nothing to do with it...ok there tough guy. so yeah...EAGLES FAN..and proud, ill stick by my team, good and bad.
That's so honorable.... Hanging your hat on a traditional loser, I mean.....
Old 01-20-2006, 04:00 PM
11 Second Club

thats right...we're losers....oh well...what are ya gonna do. than again so are you but im not losing sleep over the 2 facts now am i.
Old 01-20-2006, 04:10 PM
TECH Junkie

thats right...we're losers....oh well...what are ya gonna do. than again so are you but im not losing sleep over the 2 facts now am i.
Great comeback. WJ

Search this Thread