Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

hey MARKDUMBAZZ99z

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 12:57 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default hey MARKDUMBAZZ99z

First off, you need to quote a post in the feedback there was no transaction through here, therfore your claim means nothing here.

Second, take that **** out of your sig about me destroying your pcm. Prove I damaged a dam thing you ungrateful waste.

Finaly you have my number and know where I live stop by and we willl discuss things.

the only thing I have about us doing any bussness here is your pm about me giving you ANOTHER hand doing **** for you
marksbadass99z

marksbadass99z is Online:
help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey tony. hows it goin. i actually got a set of true duals for my car, so im gonna be ditching the loudmouth set up. problem with this, is my headers. because of the v clamps and such. didnt know if youd be able to weld them for me. please let me know. i have monday and thursday off of next week. id be able to give you a hand around the house if you needed it too. pm me here, or at nefbody. have a good one
So you never mentioned your car being broken then. You should be glad I took off that true dule that wasn't going to fit on your car. took all day messing on that thing for you it wasn't made for your car tips were welded on newly bent under axel pipes. I didn't hear from you again utill after I posted about this somewhere else. So you never came by to help out Hell you didn't even sweep up after we were done that day. you just suck. You say your all grown up so grow the f~@k up.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

ace, let it go, its a losing battle.Chalk it up as learning expierence, and if you're gonna be helping people for money an tuning etc...better get used to this ****. You could build someone a space shuttle an they will somehow bash you in the end. Take a breath...forget about him.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:45 PM
Teching In

you want proof? why dont you go down to dez's when dons fixing my car next month. that can be your proof. let it go. notice how i havent been feeding into your childish bullshit? try and do the same
Old 01-30-2006, 06:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

guys keep this crap to PMs