Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Giddy-up Sled boys...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 11:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giddy-up Sled boys...

They've been getting snow in the Island Pond, Vt. area last couple of days--2-3 inches+ daily. Plus, more coming. Ice is hard for water crossing up there from the freeze of last few days also. My son, nephew, and brother heading up for wknd. early Fri. W/storm maybe approching, maybe they'll get some miles logged in on freshly studded brandy-new F'7's....I'll stay home and plow, if it comes.... WJ
Old 02-10-2006, 09:35 AM
8 second mod

im not going to maine this weekend so im sure it will be the best riding of the year
Old 02-13-2006, 06:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
They've been getting snow in the Island Pond, Vt. area last couple of days--2-3 inches+ daily. Plus, more coming. Ice is hard for water crossing up there from the freeze of last few days also. My son, nephew, and brother heading up for wknd. early Fri. W/storm maybe approching, maybe they'll get some miles logged in on freshly studded brandy-new F'7's....I'll stay home and plow, if it comes.... WJ
The boys got 250+ miles of riding on Friday and Saturday in the Island Pond, Vt. area. It was very respectable, but they all wore out a set of carbides from crossing roads, and just a few bare spots. WJ
Old 02-13-2006, 09:16 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
but they all wore out a set of carbides from crossing roads, and just a few bare spots. WJ
i have already used 2 sets, and need another. lol
i have also worn out my picks
i know how they feel. lol