Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

The GTO is getting f*cked up.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default The GTO is getting f*cked up.

I park my car in my spot right outside my condo. Someone stole my valve stems and now there is a scratch on my fender and hood....on the freshly paint fender and hood and it's not little scratch. So aggrivaiting, I pay all this money for a condo with an off street private parking spot and I STILL cant get away from these hoodlums.

I can get the scratches out but I just dont want to be thinking about this **** everytime I walk past the car. I just spent 260.00 on a car cover, should be here on tuesday. I'm going to get some new valve stems tonight and see if I have enough to order new rims. When I get the new wheels I am getting rubber stems. I cant even have nice valve stem caps for crying out loud.

Alright rant off... it's just ******* aggrivating. I'm going to detail the car this weekend, that will prob make me feel better.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's bullshit man... Sorry to hear that, some people just can't deal with other people having nice things...

hope things turn around for ya...
Old 05-05-2006, 07:11 PM
Humanitarian

I'll detail out the scratches and use the cover, if things keep going south from there the car will be parked elsewhere.
Old 05-05-2006, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if it makes you feel any better we recently cut down some trees and now i have pshyco birds shitting all over my car and the other 6 cars in the drive way and they are scratching my car and pecking at my mirrors and gettin mud all over my car, and mind you my car is under a canopy, so i just also bought a wolf car cover to stop some birds... this sucks ***** that i have to go through all this + spend $180 on a car cover so my custom paint is not hurt, if this continues ill have to move.... LOL i even have been shooting at the bastards with a bb gun... best of luck.
Old 05-05-2006, 08:17 PM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow sorry to hear joe
Old 05-05-2006, 08:37 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

hook the camera back up DIESO
Old 05-05-2006, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

joe u should call that guy that details cars for $6000 lol
Old 05-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Humanitarian

Originally Posted by turbo6
joe u should call that guy that details cars for $6000 lol
thats like paying someone to whack your meat for you. i can do the job better and alot cheaper.

keith, i think it happens during the day, im thinking of getting a recorder and if i see anything wrong with the car i can play the tape back, if not, then over write it for the afternoon until the next morning.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO
thats like paying someone to whack your meat for you. i can do the job better and alot cheaper.
That's the exact same thing I said when I heard about that guy.

Who the hell steals valve stem covers, anyway? I'd be more confused than pissed if someone did that to me.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:32 AM
TECH Resident

I used to take them back in the day when I was like 7 years old because my next door neighbor was going out with this guy who had a forumla 350 and he had the dice valve stem caps. We took them and he replaced them and then my friends saw them and then they took them and then he put them on again....my other friends wanted to go back and get some for their bikes I said no way and they did anyways and he came out running and they got away. Two days later he came up to me and said I want to apoligize. I was like huh? He said he thought it was me stealing them. I said oh thanks . Now when I had my camaro I got my chrome ones taken almost daily and I put them back on and they took them. What goes around comes around I guess