Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Best shop in NJ/PA/DE to replace a-pillar trim & install full a-pillar guage pod?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 09:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best shop in NJ/PA/DE to replace a-pillar trim & install full a-pillar guage pod?

I'm not happy with a recent full a-pillar dual-guage pod installation. I want it redone. I also want my a-pillar trim moulding replaced, because of the residual screw hole and scratches from the poor guage pod installation. The guages will have already been wired by the time I'm ready for this reinstallation. Is there a shop in the DE/PA/NJ area that has a lot of experience in doing these installations? Thanks in advance for the info.
Old 06-13-2006, 01:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

????? a gauge pod is simple..are you talking about doing custom a pillers? or just installing a pod?
Old 06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
TECH Resident

I'm talking about the following (in the order that they appear):

-taking off a full a-pillar dual guage pod that I already have on now and that already has the two guages wired;
-taking off the factory a-pillar trim molding;
-installing a slightly used factory a-pillar trim molding (that may require painting to match the interior);
-installing a different full a-pillar dual guage pod with the two guages from the old pod.

That's all. Is there any shop in the tri-state area that can perfectly do all of the above? It doesn't even have to be a performance shop. Thanks in advance for the info.