Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Headed to New York International Raceway Park this Friday

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 01:56 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Headed to New York International Raceway Park this Friday

I don't know if any other members here race at that track in Western NY, but I'll be there this Friday night looking for the ever elusive 12.4 @ whatever timeslip If anyone else is gonna be there then stop and say hi to me. You'll know it's me cause no one else around here has a car that looks like this:

Last time I was there I saw a few stockish LS1's and one very fast (low 11's I think) LS1 Z28. So I might not be the only LS1tech member to run at this track. If you live in Western NY and have never been there then PM me and I can give you directions if you want to go. It's cheap, fun and best of all LEGAL

Weather forecast is high of 84 and low of 68. By racetime we should well down into the 70's. Should be a good time and clear skies
Old 06-16-2006, 12:42 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

The weather is perfect! I was there on wednesday night and it was great as well. Was thinking about going tonight, but I have a few other things that need to get done. I will be there next friday night if I dont go tonight

Jason
Old 06-16-2006, 03:22 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well if you do go then I'll see you later on tonight. I'm actually gonna head out for the track in about 45 minutes. I like to get there early because I can get 5 runs in the first hour easy.

Although that's probably not such a great thing. Hot lapping anyone