Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Timmy 2! your name sucks!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:10 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Timmy 2! your name sucks!!

Timmy, im not feeling the love on the new avatar (sp) your timmy guy was beter then the gay swirly thing
Old 06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
9 Second Club

Better now
Old 06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
8 second mod

ps, im going to mount your filling station, and get it all set up for you. i came up with a great way to do it, so im going to assemble it, and mount it, and you can come pick it up, hang it on your wall, hook a bottle, and air to it, and you'll be all set!!
it will look nice to, i cut a couple pieces of dimond plate to mount it to!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 01:24 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nautilus
Better now
yes. thats better
Old 06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
ps, im going to mount your filling station, and get it all set up for you. i came up with a great way to do it, so im going to assemble it, and mount it, and you can come pick it up, hang it on your wall, hook a bottle, and air to it, and you'll be all set!!
it will look nice to, i cut a couple pieces of dimond plate to mount it to!!!
Awsome, I can't wait to set it up... I'm assuming your just setting yours up in your garage... I'm thinking about trying to set it up permanently in the trailer, but I'm not sure how that will work out.

I also ordered all of the tools... they hopefully will be here by the end of the week

Also now that my dad saw the car run well... he wants to make a couple passes so he can get his Lic. Want to make another trip to the track on a wed?
Old 06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Launching!

ps, im going to mount your filling station,
That sounds so damn wrong, especially coming from Noyzee.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:13 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Tailwind
That sounds so damn wrong, especially coming from Noyzee.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:19 PM
8 second mod

Awsome, I can't wait to set it up... I'm assuming your just setting yours up in your garage... I'm thinking about trying to set it up permanently in the trailer, but I'm not sure how that will work out.

I also ordered all of the tools... they hopefully will be here by the end of the week

Also now that my dad saw the car run well... he wants to make a couple passes so he can get his Lic. Want to make another trip to the track on a wed?
im going to set it in the garage because i have no room in the trailer, but i am going to make them so we can hang them on the wall, and take them down and hang them in the trailer!! it will be mobile!! im so smart
th issue isnt the station its that i have no room for a compresor, but i have 10 bottles, so as long as i fill all 10 befor the track, i should be set.

good deal on the tools, you need them. its a pain to lug mine around

and yes, did you get the plug for the water pump? just give me a heads up, work is nuts, so time off isnt easy!!
Old 06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
9 Second Club

and yes, did you get the plug for the water pump? just give me a heads up, work is nuts, so time off isnt easy!!
I know what you mean about work... but our schedules are pretty flexible, so just let me know whenever is good for you....
Old 06-20-2006, 02:34 PM
8 second mod

I know what you mean about work... but our schedules are pretty flexible, so just let me know whenever is good for you....
well, wednesday is my meeting in my shop every week, so as long as that goes well, i try to leave wednesday open.
but now that you know what to do with tech, plugs/wires, tires, and getting bottles going you should have no issue getting to the track and being ready for me to get there.
so you tell me, tommorow, next week, let me know. acually, tommorow is hard, i have a heads and cam job to starrt
Old 06-20-2006, 02:35 PM
8 second mod

oh yhea, did you get the plug?
Old 06-20-2006, 02:39 PM
9 Second Club

so you tell me, tommorow, next week, let me know. acually, tommorow is hard, i have a heads and cam job to starrt
Yeah tomorrow is no good for me either, but next week is good for me. I'll call and see if I can get a spot. And we'll get there early this time and have it teched and almost ready to go by the time you get there.... I've got 6 of those plugs coming... figure I'll keep a few in stock just incase
Old 06-20-2006, 02:44 PM
8 second mod

Yeah tomorrow is no good for me either, but next week is good for me. I'll call and see if I can get a spot. And we'll get there early this time and have it teched and almost ready to go by the time you get there.... I've got 6 of those plugs coming... figure I'll keep a few in stock just incase
cool, if you have nothing to do for 1/2 hour, throw a .35 gap on a couple sets of spark plugs, that will save some time.
and remind me, i will make a check list for you guys that way when i get there, i will flow the n2o, and go over everything, and be ready right on time