Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anyone near concord nh?

Old 07-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone near concord nh?

hey whats goin on im moving up to nh in the end of august for some school. i have a 98 z28 with tea trick flow heads, 236/242 601/610 on a 114+3 degrees we put a forged bottom end in it its and a4 with dennies nitrous ready driveshaft mosier12 bolt with a 200 shot, it also has all the suspension you could think of and a cage and some race seats. im looking forward to meeting some of yall up there and looking forward to seeing this new to me track.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:58 AM
9 Second Club

I'm prob 1-1/2 hours away, but where do you live now?
Old 07-10-2006, 12:02 PM
8 second mod

im about an hour from there.
we go to turkey pond sledding somtimes in concord
Old 07-10-2006, 01:49 PM
10 Second Club

I'm about 25 minutes away. The dragstrip is only about 40 minutes from Concord. Are you bringing a winter vehicle up with you?
Old 07-10-2006, 05:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

im about an hour from you...but im moving back to my homeport of groton ct in a few months
Old 07-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Launching!

i live in pensacola florida right now and im moving up to henniker nh i just figured concord is the closest thing to there its like 20mins from concord but no i dont have a winter car yet im gonna buy one when im up there and put my car in storage. im going to NEC for college so i figured i would see if anyone is around that area i was also gonna look for some good people to help with the car or anything like that or shops or anything i found one but it wasnt much of a shop it looked like a old run down shop with one guy working there just sitting behind the counter watching tv. but other than that the main thing is finding a place to fill my bottle around concord!!!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:35 AM
10 Second Club

Johnson's Peformance and Peformance Dyno both refill nitrous in Concord for about $4.50lbs (last I heard). Or if you happen to be up this way I'll fill you up for alot cheaper.
Old 07-11-2006, 10:13 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by stripes1987
i live in pensacola florida right now and im moving up to henniker nh i just figured concord is the closest thing to there its like 20mins from concord but no i dont have a winter car yet im gonna buy one when im up there and put my car in storage. im going to NEC for college so i figured i would see if anyone is around that area i was also gonna look for some good people to help with the car or anything like that or shops or anything i found one but it wasnt much of a shop it looked like a old run down shop with one guy working there just sitting behind the counter watching tv. but other than that the main thing is finding a place to fill my bottle around concord!!!
i can also fill yha up
Old 07-11-2006, 12:18 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, my folks have a house on Lake Sunapee. I know a few guys in Henniker. One fo them is right down the road with a couple Porsches, Ferrari, etc. You'll definately see him around.

I'm down in Nashua, but travel up that way every now and then.

Definately don't slack on finding a decent winter beater once you get up here.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:16 AM
Launching!

yea i have efi live software so im gonna get a 99 up gm truck so i can poke a little tune in it. and than that way when i get a trailer ill have something to pull the car with. when i get up there i would deffinatly love to meet up with everyone and go to the track and have some fun!!!! see what my car does in the quarter. we only have eighth mile down here but from seeing the way the car runs it should run some low low low 11's on motor and than a 200 shot im hoping gets me some high 9's ill just have to wait and see though
Old 07-13-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
Nice, my folks have a house on Lake Sunapee. I know a few guys in Henniker. One fo them is right down the road with a couple Porsches, Ferrari, etc. You'll definately see him around.

I'm down in Nashua, but travel up that way every now and then.

Definately don't slack on finding a decent winter beater once you get up here.
yeah my 'rents have a place up in sunapee too, im hardly ever up that way tho, gotta work work work im def making a trip to the track at some point this summer tho, we should set up a meet at epping at some point in august(i need a few more mods 1st hahah theres this modded lightning in town im aiming to take down at the track)
Old 07-13-2006, 12:32 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
yeah my 'rents have a place up in sunapee too, im hardly ever up that way tho, gotta work work work im def making a trip to the track at some point this summer tho, we should set up a meet at epping at some point in august(i need a few more mods 1st hahah theres this modded lightning in town im aiming to take down at the track)

Cool, we're right off Bay Point Road off of the traffic circle by the state beach. Hit me up one of these days.

Search this Thread