Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Any tuners in PA near Coatesville/Exton/King of prussia/Lancaster area??

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 08:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Any tuners in PA near Coatesville/Exton/King of prussia/Lancaster area??

Hey everyone. I have been waiting to take my car to a tuner for a while now. Rapid Motorsports to be exact. However...they are pretty busy. And I still have to work out some exhaust issues. Im looking for someone with HP Tuners or whichever that can get my tune dialed in kinda close for now. Ill hopefully have a wideband sensor and gauge in the car soon...so that makes it easier right?

The car is an 87 TA... and it has an LS1/T56 combo from a 99 Camaro in it.

Now...here is the tricky (maybe) part. The camaro was originally an auto...and it was swapped to a T56. So I need the PCM flashed for M6...then tuned. The car runs great now...but there is more in it for sure, and more driveability too.

If anyone is interested...let me know. Ill pay some cash...or Ill provide some good food of your choice and some cash...whatever. I live right near Coatesville 19320...but Ill go for a drive if you need me to.

Let me know!!

Justin
Old 11-09-2006, 09:12 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Warminster here.

http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/pages.php?pageid=6

Matt
Old 11-09-2006, 04:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Matt... sent ya a PM...
Old 11-09-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry ....had to reply here because I lived in the areas you mentioned all my life. I do miss it .I went to CASH btw. My boyfriend and I went up to PA last summer to visit my mom who lives in Downingtown and we went through Coatesville on Rt 82 but it was closed and we had to detour up 30. Man Coatesville has sure changed since I was there just 5 years ago! I used to live in Glenmoore just 1 mile from Rt 322 & 82. Unfortunately I moved away just as I was getting into the fbodies in 2001 so I dont know of any tuners up there but there is a speed shop or used to be on Lincoln Hwy in Thorndale..can't remember the name. They might be able to help you out with a place maybe. Name started with an S..was someone's last name.

Last edited by Flamin' bird; 11-09-2006 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:48 PM
FormerVendor

PM sent back. I'll give ya a call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Matt

Originally Posted by ghettocruiser
Matt... sent ya a PM...
Old 11-09-2006, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks Matt!!

Flamin' bird: Yeah I went to good old coatesville too... What year did you graduate???? Things have changed around here. The speed shop you are referring to is probably Sielskis.. And I know its spelled wrong for sure. haha. They are no longer around. Ed sold the place, and some kid opened up extreme performance using all of Eds old inventory and tried to get his customers. Needless to say they flopped and are no longer opened. They sucked tho. More for the tuner croud.

Justin

P.S...... Killer paint on that car by the way!!! I love it!
Old 11-10-2006, 08:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Justin....cool you went to the same school but I bet I graduated lonnnnnnnnnggg before you did .... 1987.... I'm an old fogie . At that time Scott High School was open where I went to 9 & 10th. When I went back there to show a friend in 1996 it was all abandoned with broken windows! Yes Sielskis!! That's ashame they sold the shop...they were around for a long time!

Thanks for the compliments on the flames .

-Michelle
Old 11-10-2006, 08:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

There is also rapid in reading if harris speed works cant get you in. I hear they are both good tuners and I plan on going to one of them in the near future.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I tried getting in with rapid because thats who built the motor and all. So I figured they might as well tune it. However, I havent heard back from them since Ive been ready for a tune, and getting me slotted in seemed tough.
Ive heard plenty good about HSW...so we'll see how the phone call goes today. But Im probably going in their diection for now.

J.