Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Bull Run Week 9: 05-08-07

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Bull Run Week 9: 05-08-07

Man I am so sad, we are like one more episode and then I wont know what to do with myself on tuesday nights!

I was really hoping team olds would go home, they are such tools. Team charger had a issue due to the tune of the car, a combo of the fuel, air, and spark. The car during the challanger stalled badly where they were dead last. The other teams asked if they could give them another chance to run the challange in exchange for some brake fluid.

The Mario Bros. said no, and that Karma has a way of biting people in the ***. Personally I dont think team charger could have bettered the time, Team olds didnt lie down.

I hoped that there were 2 time bonuses or that team t/a could just give the time bonus away. I was surprised team charger didnt stay with team t/a, they know how to drive!!

The time was seperated by like 3 minutes, but alas team charger was elimated and I think they should have made it, it wasnt team trouble, wasnt navigating trouble, just car trouble.

I think team t/a is going to win it all, 1 in 3 shot to do it.

Discuss!!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good show. The T/A is making all the right moves.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:23 AM
TECH Junkie

I was laughing my *** off went they got to the time bonus and it was gone, and then laughing when they ran out of gas. I really thought they were gone. Too Bad!!!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Internet Mechanic

I was thinking about it, even though I dont care for team olds, they made the right move to not allow team charger to re-run. Why should they give them a chance to make it where they cannot do better then dead last, there was a decent gap from 3rd to 4th place. They ran with little or no brakes and beat a newer truck.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Tech Resident

My money is still on team T/A
Old 05-09-2007, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

T/A all the way baby! Mike Alsop is a pretty damn good navigator. Good show last night...a little drama made it good between the bros and the charger guys. Very excited for the last episode!
Old 05-09-2007, 07:59 PM
11 Second Club

i dont blame team olds for not allowing the charger to run again....its a game. not to mention, they through them to the wolves in the last challenge agains the lotus which wasnt kool. it came back to bite team charger in the ***.

my prediction falls one short...i said the last 3 were gonna be the T/a....F150 and the charger. good show...cant wait to see the final.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:20 AM
Internet Mechanic

the sad part was team charger made up all that distance, were 3 mins off, they should have assumed the T/A was going for the bonus.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:41 AM
11 Second Club

its all a game man. if darwin's rule will show true. survival of the fittest. its a TV show. it was entertaining for me none the less. it made me wait til thursday mornings when i can watch it over the net. i hope team t/a wins, but we will see. and blackscreamingta believe me with the weather getting as nice as it is if u can't find a cruise night to go to on a tuesday night than u might as well be in a stupid *** european country like germany...LOL ask JL he knows what i am talking about
Old 05-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Internet Mechanic

Actually I went to a cruise with JL in southington, we took off at like 7:30-8pm, so again from 8 onward... i guess ill hit the gym lol.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Internet Mechanic

Also, in the back of my mind I wondered if Mike didnt want team charger in the final show, it could be that they are viewed as a legitiamate threat, I think them and the f-150 will ally against team olds and have a shoot out for the cash.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:02 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

I guess I'm on the other side of the fence tottally!! I actually like Team Olds! They have been straight up from the get-go. Mike, and everyone else there arte total snakes. But like you said before, it's all party of the game. But to have all of the other teams, get together to try and oust the Olds, made them winning that much better.

Don't get me wrong I loved the charger. They were actually my pick to win. But you can't talk **** then expect that smae person to help you out of a jam!!

Sorry for the late post, I just watched it on my DVR last night!
Old 05-12-2007, 11:30 AM
11 Second Club

I ran into the driver from team Olds at Taco Bell this week lol.