Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Off to Hawaii

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Off to Hawaii

Well, Looks like I am getting stationed in Hawaii. Thanks to all those who made the last ten months enjoyable.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lookin4aTA
Well, Looks like I am getting stationed in Hawaii. Thanks to all those who made the last ten months enjoyable.
Hey Hawaii's a great place man jump on this website meet the guys out here pretty cool guys. Log-in lots of knowledge and goos times.

I am actually leaving Hawaii after three years here. good place kind of expensive but fun times. Looks like they are building a new track here so hopefully by dec or early next year theyll have a placeto race again. good luck bro have fun

www.phfba.net
Old 09-29-2007, 03:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by g-ryde1
Hey Hawaii's a great place man jump on this website meet the guys out here pretty cool guys. Log-in lots of knowledge and goos times.

I am actually leaving Hawaii after three years here. good place kind of expensive but fun times. Looks like they are building a new track here so hopefully by dec or early next year theyll have a placeto race again. good luck bro have fun

www.phfba.net
Glad they have a site out there. I have heard it is an awesome time out tehre, but depending on your paygrade, can be a little overwhelming at times. No worries though. A couple guys said they were supposed to be building a new track. I pray they do.

What branch you in or why are you leaving?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

A lil bit pricey yea.

Im army SPC, military Police I was stationed here for three years, time to PCS only a three year tour for me. Yep there is a new raceway being built unknown what vehicles its for but we caught a glimpse of a sign so hopefully there is a track.

Glad they have a site out there. I have heard it is an awesome time out tehre, but depending on your paygrade, can be a little overwhelming at times. No worries though. A couple guys said they were supposed to be building a new track. I pray they do.

What branch you in or why are you leaving?
Old 09-29-2007, 03:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome, Where is the track at?
Old 09-30-2007, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Awesome, Where is the track at?
gonna be by BArabers Point Naval station directly behind white plains beach leeward side of the island
Old 10-03-2007, 07:46 AM
TECH Resident

You'll like Hawaii. I was stationed there for 14 years (1990-2004) and would go back in a second. The cost of living is manageable and often times Walmart will beat the NEX on prices. The commissary will save you tons of money.

There are hotrods everywhere. When I would cruise with Hawaiian Island Camaros the first gens would come out of the woodwork.

Best of luck to you on your transfer.

R/

Frat
Old 10-03-2007, 12:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fratsit
You'll like Hawaii. I was stationed there for 14 years (1990-2004) and would go back in a second. The cost of living is manageable and often times Walmart will beat the NEX on prices. The commissary will save you tons of money.

There are hotrods everywhere. When I would cruise with Hawaiian Island Camaros the first gens would come out of the woodwork.

Best of luck to you on your transfer.

R/

Frat

That is good to hear that proces are managable. Just out of curiosity, were you surface or subs? I am in the sub force is why I am asking.