Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LT1 tuning on Long Island...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 11:29 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LT1 tuning on Long Island...

Kaltech Tuning and Performance is proud to announce that we will now be tuning LT1 vehicles. I've had many inquiries regarding this and there seems to be a big need for it here on Long Island and in the North East. To start we will only be tuning 94/95 or OBDI converted LT1 vehicles. OBDII will be coming soon. As a little background, we use a Mustang Dyno 1100 SE which is good to 2000hp and 225 mph. This dyno also loads the rollers to precisely simulate the load the engine will see at the track so you receive and accurate tune for your setup. We are using LT1 Edit and as some of you may know they require that you download the pcm file and send it to them in order to license that pcm. I'm trying to make this process as simple as possible so I'm asking that folks looking for tunes bring their car or pcm down to the shop so I can download the pcm file. I'm also asking for a $100 deposit when you bring the pcm down and the deposit will go towards the cost of your tune. My intent is to send a batch of pcm files for licensing as this keeps costs down. I'd like to have a worthwhile (6 or more) amount of pcm files within the next 2 weeks to send up for licensing. Then the tuning will begin. Please tell the people you know with LT1's about this opportunity. Thank you.