Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Car Club Nanuet

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 06:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Car Club Nanuet

I know the SGT (Harry Baumann) and let me tell you- he's a writer when it comes to tickets!

NANUET -Clarkstown police arrested a 22-year-old West Haverstraw man yesterday after a car chase with speeds reaching 100 mph.

Rajesh Pedro Cuales was charged with a felony count of reckless endangerment and four misdemeanors, and received several traffic summonses, police said.

The car chase started at 2:45 a.m. at the Citgo gasoline station on Route 59 when officers responded to a reports of possible fight, Sgt. Harry Baumann said.

Baumann said the fight reports may have been erroneous. He believed the participants were part of the so-called "car club" - people with souped-up cars who congregate in parking lots and have been accused of drag-racing over the years. When police arrived, they scattered.

The officers chased a 1992 Honda driven by Cuales onto the state Thruway, Baumann said. The Honda then went onto the northbound Palisades Interstate Parkway, Baumann said, and stopped at Exit 11 in New City.

"During the pursuit, the vehicle was traveling at speeds over 100 mph," Baumann said.

Cuales also faces the following misdemeanors: third-degree unlawful fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle, displaying a forged inspection certificate without inspection and two counts of reckless driving.

Cuales was arraigned by Clarkstown Justice Howard Gerber and ordered held on $5,000 bail in the county jail in New City. He is due in Town Court on Thursday unless a grand jury brings a felony indictment against him.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

F'n ricers
Old 04-22-2008, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

I used to go there all the time then it turned into a ricefest with civics trying to do burnouts in the parking lot encouraging the cops to start giving everyone tickets all the time.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
I used to go there all the time then it turned into a ricefest with civics trying to do burnouts in the parking lot encouraging the cops to start giving everyone tickets all the time.
I used to stop there on my way home from the Sheriff's Dept- in uniform.

Dumb Ricers thought my 00 Formula was an undercover car.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Only time I went there was about 5 years ago, and saw a bunch of high schooler tards there, including some kid in a 6 banger SN95 stang trying to do a one wheel peel burnout and failing miserably.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM
Launching!

Im sorry but the retarded Civics and other imports all decaled up with **** they dont have just attract the attention of the cops. Especially with there garbage can exhausts that even a def person cringes to.

Quick Reply: Car Club Nanuet