Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

NY and CT marcus Dairy car show

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default NY and CT marcus Dairy car show

EDIT: Old thread...but Marcus is starting tonight! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5:30 guys! Be there!!

It is geared to older cars and custom cars but usually a lot of new GTOs and 98-02 Camaros show up. Marcus Dairy is in Danbury near the Danbury Fair Mall, look for Milk towers if your having trouble. The cruise night begins on May 3rd. From then on it will be every Saturday until they notify of the location change due to construction.

Me and my bro will be there in our third gen IROC/ T/A. Usually between 100-250 cars

The restauraunt nearby has food and awesome Ice Cream.

The yellow is my bros and the red is mine.

Some other pics.

Last edited by KJZ28; 04-25-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea, its usually a good show! nice drive too! i cant wait till it starts back up again! and i have never gotten an icecream from there, the line is always waaay too long! lol!
Old 04-23-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn imma have to check it out, what time does it generally starT?
Old 04-23-2008, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive been going there since I was 5 years old. I love that place.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

It starts at 5:30 die hards show up a few minutes before, don't do that no one is there. I have gone every Saturday for the past couple years.

It is a good show.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

ill prolly bring the ws6, the nova is in dire need of a repainting lol
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Staging Lane

Dont worry about condition..there is a guy that brings this cruddy Lincoln from the 70s with holes in the convertible top and rust all over. Plenty people bring there projects in progress.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

that means ill actually have to put the grill on w/ turn signals
Old 04-23-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

I'll have to come down for this at least once this year, even though it's a bit of a hike.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Launching!

we had a huge gto meet there last year
Old 04-24-2008, 12:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by speeddemongto
we had a huge gto meet there last year
I was actually looking to post that pic for you guys, I know I have it..all you guys parked up against the side in the middle area. Would have been perfect for this forum.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Teching In

I'll be there tommrow!
Old 05-24-2008, 10:05 AM
TECH Resident

I'm going to come check this out today, anyone else coming out?
Old 05-24-2008, 03:54 PM
11 Second Club

They made us pack um in that day

So far I have made the first day at Marcus so far... Was going to go today but I work at 6AM tomarro and am tired.. I have seen both 3rd gens many times before.. I'll have to say Hi next time I'm down there..
Old 05-24-2008, 08:26 PM
On The Tree

haha i just got home from there, i live 5 min away. and '04 Goat i was also at that gto clubmeet there, idk if you know melissa (red gto with hood scoop) in bottom pick of last post. My roomates car is in that pic somewhere too i dont remember where we parked. I haven't gotten a chacne to bring my car this year but it looks like i may get my engine back this upcoming week so maybe in 2 weeks ill show up.

edit: and if you guys want i can arrange a very nice cruise/lunch tour , through kent falls near limerock. Its a absolutely beautiful ride and nice fun roads all the way there, and not alot of cops if any at all. pm if interested
Old 05-25-2008, 03:21 PM
11 Second Club

Yup I know Melissa.. I've gone on many trips to the dragstrip with them.. I helped to the headers on her car..

Kent falls is a nice area.. I know Al wants to get another meet to happen at the dairy before the constrution crews ruin it..

Edit hey I live in New Fairfield too.. LOL Mabe you have seen me around.. I go up 39 every day
Old 05-27-2008, 04:37 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by My 04 Goat
Yup I know Melissa.. I've gone on many trips to the dragstrip with them.. I helped to the headers on her car..

Kent falls is a nice area.. I know Al wants to get another meet to happen at the dairy before the constrution crews ruin it..

Edit hey I live in New Fairfield too.. LOL Mabe you have seen me around.. I go up 39 every day

haha you must be Ben. You know my roomate too then, dennis with the 04 silver gto. with the black c6's. I used to live in New fairfield, and will again come august. but for the past year i roomed with dennis , but we're like 7 min from the center of new fairfield so its not far, You go to the new fairfield cruise night yet? i dont know if its tonight or mondays. i just got word that my engine is done so ill be doing alot of work possibly this weekend or next. Depending on how much it comes out to be. i want to get my car to the nf show though.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

I didnt know there was a NF show ..

I was at your house the other day LOL.. Picking up some rims from Dennis.. I was checking out your roll bar.. Since I might need one by the end of the year.. Good to hear you are getting the motor taken care of.. It sucked when I herd about the old one..

Ben
Old 05-28-2008, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by My 04 Goat
I didnt know there was a NF show ..

I was at your house the other day LOL.. Picking up some rims from Dennis.. I was checking out your roll bar.. Since I might need one by the end of the year.. Good to hear you are getting the motor taken care of.. It sucked when I herd about the old one..

Ben

I'm not sure if it's an auto show or if its a cruise night but from word of mouth its at the food center in the center of town. I think monday or tuesday nights. I'll try to find more info. Hahah oh that was you that needed the rims. haha never know whos on the forums i guess. Yeah i still need a tune after i get the engine in unfortunately. Yeah the rollbar is done really really well, the only thing that has started to cause me grief is the side bars, they are a little too tall and would be much nicer if removable or bent some more. they can be a PITA to crawl over all the time. Yeah i can't wait to drive the thing again its been a while. and having dennis as my roomate doesn't help hearing his car all the time haha
Old 05-28-2008, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im there just about every weekend because its only about 5 mins from my house, its definatly worth checking out, AND this is going to be the LAST YEAR for the show as they are leveling the place to put up a strip mall.. I would bring my ws6 but after several hundred hours in paint/ body work i really cant stand hundreds of people walking by my new paint and would probably lose it and kill somebody if it got scratched!

Quick Reply: NY and CT marcus Dairy car show