Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Black SS Camaro off US-113 near Wawa in Millsboro, DE???

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black SS Camaro off US-113 near Wawa in Millsboro, DE???

Was driving home last night from New Jersey to Virginia Beach and pulled into the Wawa in Millsboro to gas up. A newer black SS Camaro with chrome wheels and I believe a chrome lower grille insert pulled up to the next pump while I was in the store. Came out and pulled out of the station and he followed. Ended up doing one run from a roll down the road with no traffic southbound on US-113. After 100+ we shut it down and he immediately slowed and made a U-turn. I wanted to get him alongside and see what he had done to his car, but I guess he had somewhere else to be.

Good run and your car sounded MEAN!!! I thought my car was loud, but I couldn't hear anything with your car next to me at WOT.

Anyway, I was the white 2004 Cobra convertible you ran around 8:30 that night and just looking to see what kind of mods you're running.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Judging by your mods i dont think anyone is going to come on here and claim the raping they were served lol. I practically live at that Wawa but wasnt around that night..that sucks.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Z400Racr90
Judging by your mods i dont think anyone is going to come on here and claim the raping they were served lol. I practically live at that Wawa but wasnt around that night..that sucks.
Well, it wasn't exactly a raping. It could have been worse if I was a better driver. We started from about a 40mph roll and I foolishly went at it from 4th gear. Gave him the jump and he got out in front, but I was able to reel him in easily enough. He let out first and that was when I was barely out in front of him. I was looking out ahead for cars and traffic and wasn't paying much attention to my speedometer or tach, but I'd say it was around 110-115mph, maybe more.

Do you at least know of the car I'm talking about? I don't know too much about the F-bodies, but it appeared to be a black SS (or badged as one) with t-tops. Had the chrome SS wheels and a chrome billet grille. A younger guy was driving it, I'd say in his early 20's.

I haven't had my car long and that was the first good run since I bought it. If you see or talk to the guy tell him thanks for the good run! Take it easy...
Old 07-17-2008, 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope I run into you when i do my driving up to northern DE from Elizabeth City, NC. It would make it alot more entertaining driving up boring *** Rt.13, lol. You'd still beat me though most likely I have run into a Black SS with the same description but he was up in Newark, DE.
Old 07-20-2008, 06:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Im pretty sure i know who it was
Old 07-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98NATA
Im pretty sure i know who it was
Do you know his mods?