Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Another reminder Sat Aug 23, 2008 Open House and much more...

Old 08-18-2008, 12:56 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another reminder Sat Aug 23, 2008 Open House and much more...

Hey guys dont forget about Performance Auto Fabs Suspension tuning day and open house! It starts at 9am and runs till whenever its over, The list of events for the day include Dj exscape spinning tunes from 10am-2pm, Car show alday bring your rides and show them off, Cookout i will be firing up the grill around 11pm free hotdogs hamburgers chips soda and more, we will be tuning cars suspensions as well the shop will be open and we will have some customers cars on display such as Ls1 techs own Fireball. He will have his turbo trans-am here get a opportunity see this beautiful car in person also on display will be Outlaw 10.5 racer Terris Hicks with his car the Hurricane and crew!Also making an appearance to take pictures with you guy's car are the Performance Auto Fab Girls yes guys i said the Performance Auto Fab Girls dont miss these beautiful ladies get a pic taken with you and these lovely girls.Bring the family friends whoever everyone is welcome ! Come and and support us and get a first hand look at the shop and the quality work we do!Im looking forward to meeting everyone.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:00 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is gonna be a fun day bring the whole family tell your friends and get your but down to see these beautiful girls! If anyone needs directions are address is

2920 Dede Rd Suite G-2 Finksburg, Md 21048

Search this Thread