Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Corvette Restoration in Ma

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 03:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Restoration in Ma

Hey guys, I thought I'd treat you to a few pictures I took while working at Ron's. They are of a 63 Grand sport convertible race car, a stripped 67 big block 427 435 horse car, and a parade of red C1's we had just restored.

If you guys are interested in getting a car appraised or restored I'm sure Ron can help you out. We specialize in Vette's but never turn down an interesting project. We have restored the ecto1 ghostbusters caddy, the vette from the roger rabbit movie, and have even done an edsel.

We are always attending the local cruise nights in mass so if you see guys wearing Ron's auto shirts come say hi, buy us beers haha, or tell us about your car.

Hope you like the pics
Attached Thumbnails Corvette Restoration in Ma-grandsport-replica.jpg   Corvette Restoration in Ma-grandsportreplica2.jpg   Corvette Restoration in Ma-redc1parade.jpg   Corvette Restoration in Ma-stripped67bigblockvert.jpg  
Old 08-27-2008, 11:59 AM
TECH Resident

bumpin
Old 08-27-2008, 12:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice looking rides. Post some more pics of the grand sport and the engine bay if you get a chance. Nice work.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:56 PM
TECH Resident

^ i will in the coming weeks. Grand sport is in storage right now unfortunately. I can tell you it is powered by a 450 rwhp 350, and is absolutely awesome looking. I will see if i can find more pics of it.

I'm also looking for pictures of the 1968 Baldwin-Motion Car we have
Old 08-27-2008, 07:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

My father has had two cars restored(painted/bodywork) done there. Both NCRS winners. Ron's a hell of a nice guy as well.