Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

1st one to post pic of car w/hooters girl from VF meet gets

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1st one to post pic of car w/hooters girl from VF meet gets

Figure we want to make things interesting! So we are having a meet at Valley Forge park this sunday at 1pm Sept 21st. I'm going to pay for a beer to the first person who gets a Hooters waitress to pose on their car there. Then when some gets one posted on this page first will get half off their dyno pulls on the gathering/dyno day/parts corral we're going to set up in late October most likely. Obviously you will want to come to the next meet to collect that and want to dyno your car or you can hand it off to someone else if you want i guess but has to be set up through me!!! That will save you approx 22.50-25.00 bucks pending what the dyno fee's end up being this time. Lets see who has the gonads or tata's for all we know a girl could win this!! Bottom line is I want people to have some damn fun and come out on a really nice day!!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:00 AM
11 Second Club

lol....so what time are we headin over to hooters?? and where is it, right next to the mall??
Old 09-19-2008, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its only a couple miles away along the King of Prussia Mall boulevard Hoping this will make some more interest for you