Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Mean sounding white camaro on RT45 today

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mean sounding white camaro on RT45 today

Anyone know who car it is, was white with chrome rims. Sounded real mean, passed me while I was drivin around on 45 in Woodbury.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

did it have black racing stripes and 20"s? lt1? the guy looks like a total tool and i HATE the 20"s on it but it does sound pretty healthy. if you ride rt.45 alot you've prolly seen my black 02 ws6 and like 3 others that ride up and down 45.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:13 PM
12 Second Club

hmm.. was this a LS1? LT1? if its a white ls1 that has a huge tach....the owner of that car is a real moron
Old 09-21-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Regular

thats right in my back yard and it doesnt ring a bell....
Old 09-21-2008, 08:32 PM
On The Tree

Nah it was a LS1

Good to know im not the only one who loves running up and down 45
Old 09-21-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

i live in west deptford rt.45 is my drag strip when people are talkin **** or just when im bored. i've never been able to catch a race at night but for some reason on my way to ginos for paintball i catch people that will play lol. i rarely catch any f-bodies going the same direction as me.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chevrunner21
i live in west deptford rt.45 is my drag strip when people are talkin **** or just when im bored. i've never been able to catch a race at night but for some reason on my way to ginos for paintball i catch people that will play lol. i rarely catch any f-bodies going the same direction as me.
ill hit you up with a pm when im going to be on 45 looking to play
Old 09-22-2008, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You boys be careful playing on rt.45 I have been seeing alot of coppers hidding out on both sides. I know I'm sounding like a dad. Hey ya's can always find me down the track to have some fun with, ha ha!
Old 09-22-2008, 08:07 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DadsZ28
You boys be careful playing on rt.45 I have been seeing alot of coppers hidding out on both sides. I know I'm sounding like a dad. Hey ya's can always find me down the track to have some fun with, ha ha!
awd has more of an effect on the street
Old 09-22-2008, 08:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by twokss
awd has more of an effect on the street
??? whatcha got thats awd?
Old 09-23-2008, 06:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

a dsm probably a talon/laser/eclipse (the site in his sig) and being that he's from somewhere around here its prolly a 1g. (twokss) do you know a big guy from oak valley right off of 45 with a green awd talon? i know you do greg lol. imma fan of dsm's they feel rediculous when you launch them. that green one is on 4 drag radials and still leaves 4 little burnout marks on the street lol. if you know anyone looking its forsale he wants 6g's i can get all the info if anyone is interested but it's makin 360awhp with a small(big for a talon but can be bigger)turbo no meth. fully built. and last time it was at the track it ran a 12.0 literally smoking the tires off the line lol also comes with a laptop and dsm link. and greg you have a little too much track time for me to be trying to play with you at atco lol.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:22 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chevrunner21
a dsm probably a talon/laser/eclipse (the site in his sig) and being that he's from somewhere around here its prolly a 1g. (twokss) do you know a big guy from oak valley right off of 45 with a green awd talon? i know you do greg lol. imma fan of dsm's they feel rediculous when you launch them. that green one is on 4 drag radials and still leaves 4 little burnout marks on the street lol. if you know anyone looking its forsale he wants 6g's i can get all the info if anyone is interested but it's makin 360awhp with a small(big for a talon but can be bigger)turbo no meth. fully built. and last time it was at the track it ran a 12.0 literally smoking the tires off the line lol also comes with a laptop and dsm link. and greg you have a little too much track time for me to be trying to play with you at atco lol.
yea i have a 92 talon. (obviously a 2000 ss camaro as well. but thats down right now, so the talon is the toy right now.) My talon has a couple of bolt ons. And yes i know jack. I actually just bought his wheels off of him. hes a cool dude.

...(The cars in my sig are not mine, the shop that built my car owned them and have since been sold). just givin them some advertisement
Old 09-23-2008, 09:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

i figured that i know of dogboxracing and jacks a good friend of mine went to school with him, took vacation down the beach he's my boy lol and he was saying if the car didn't sell he'd start ripping it apart to get it gone. im upset he's got the talon forsale that was his dream car when we were in school and it rips lol. what colors your talon i've probably seen you. where you from? he bought the rims and tires and than barely drove the car anywhere it's ashame. if your from around here and haven't seen me than you probably will soon lol imma a big guy(6ft 300lbs) in a basically stock black 02ws6 thats really dirty right now.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:40 PM
TECH Regular

i live in mullica hill and my talon is white. Your car doesn't ring a bell but im sure ill see you around. i go to fuddruckers almost every Friday. not in the talon recently cause its been getting a make over. I usually take my bike up there. its a maroon 07 r6.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

Yea Damian I know Jack from the sunoco station where I get my 93 ultra. His car is freakin fast, the one time I saw him run last year he was spinning and I thought he was in the high 11s. Those talon/eclipses' are something, booooost! Anyway its a shame he is selling it, seems like a little tuning and that car would fly. I'll just have to stick with my mid-life crisis red z. And I wasn't picking on ya about the track, just playing around, hey thats one advantage of being older.....more driving (racing) expierence, ha ha! See ya around town maybe. Twokss I'll look out for your talon or SS when its done.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

i always look out for you around town but i've only ever seen you that one day at sunoco right after jack and pantella got done tellin me about this low 12sec lightly modded z28 lol. and than of course i saw you once at fudds and once at cherry hill and missed you at best buy lol. don't worry one day ill get you.