Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Race Proven Motorsports Tuning in Ft Lauderdale!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 10:40 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Race Proven Motorsports Tuning in Ft Lauderdale!!

I have a few customers from down in that area what would like me to come Tune/Retune thier cars. I havent set a date yet but i would like 5 or more cars to be tuned. Let me know if you are interested and I will put together a date. Im thinking begining to middle of july.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frans96SS
I have a few customers from down in that area what would like me to come Tune/Retune thier cars. I havent set a date yet but i would like 5 or more cars to be tuned. Let me know if you are interested and I will put together a date. Im thinking begining to middle of july.
I haven't heard much about you guys but i would be interested if you have some voucher threads or cars that been tuned and feedback.

Im in FTL i have a I/H/E UD pulley Cammed CTS-V it was tuned i have some drive ability issues and the car goes RICH after 4-5k in 3rd and 4th.
Also if you can PM me what your rate is
Old 06-04-2009, 12:31 PM
Banned

Search around in the eastern section for stuff we have built. You will get plenty of feedback there.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Alrighty what is your tuning rate going for and what dyno are you planning on using? i heard my a/f issue is due to being tuned on a dynojet.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SilV8
Alrighty what is your tuning rate going for and what dyno are you planning on using? i heard my a/f issue is due to being tuned on a dynojet.
Not sure what dyno i will be using. Price will depend on how many cars and what mods are done to the cars. I have never had a problem tuning cars on my DJ.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SilV8
I haven't heard much about you guys but i would be interested if you have some voucher threads or cars that been tuned and feedback.

Im in FTL i have a I/H/E UD pulley Cammed CTS-V it was tuned i have some drive ability issues and the car goes RICH after 4-5k in 3rd and 4th.
Also if you can PM me what your rate is

Excellent rep, would not hesitate to use them.....and that is coming from a competing shop.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks, ya once you find out more information i would be interested in having my car tuned

Quick Reply: Race Proven Motorsports Tuning in Ft Lauderdale!!