Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Possibly moving to Ocala area, whats there to do (F body hang outs)?

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 04:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Possibly moving to Ocala area, whats there to do (F body hang outs)?

As the title states. It's looking like a strong possibility of a relocation to the Ocala area. Plus I'm looking at getting a pretty sweet deal on a 2 year old house thats in forclosure. Just wondering whats there to do the few times I will be home, (I drive trucks) and work for a few weeks at a time. Let me know fella's as well as your opinion on the Silver Spring shores subdivision and where to steer from. Thanx

Mario
Old 07-22-2009, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not a whole lot of car action in the area. Well...that is unless you drive a 15+ second honda/import and like to do random burnouts in parking lots. Check a few threads up, looks like we're trying to get a weekly meet going again at the hooters in Gainesville. It's not that long of a drive from Ocala. Sad thing is not much really going on in Ocala that's F-body or muscle car specific. A lot of us have just been busy.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:59 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by black00ssFL
Not a whole lot of car action in the area. Well...that is unless you drive a 15+ second honda/import and like to do random burnouts in parking lots. Check a few threads up, looks like we're trying to get a weekly meet going again at the hooters in Gainesville. It's not that long of a drive from Ocala. Sad thing is not much really going on in Ocala that's F-body or muscle car specific. A lot of us have just been busy.
kewl, thanx. Gainesville is not that far away tho.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:47 AM
On The Tree

Yea Brian you said it.. Busy Busy.. Barely have time to work on the Z.. Im Tired of Driving the LT1 around.. i want the Beast Back... But Yea there isnt to much.. as far as the Shores area i would stay as close to Baseline as possible.. and on the side that the winn dixie is on.. a little nicer and newer IMO... The farther back you go the older and darker it gets...
Old 07-23-2009, 11:11 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NeXuS
Yea Brian you said it.. Busy Busy.. Barely have time to work on the Z.. Im Tired of Driving the LT1 around.. i want the Beast Back... But Yea there isnt to much.. as far as the Shores area i would stay as close to Baseline as possible.. and on the side that the winn dixie is on.. a little nicer and newer IMO... The farther back you go the older and darker it gets...
Kewl, thanx. The property I'm interested in is on a cul-de-sac in a newer part of town. (I was down there a few months back). I'll update more when I visit again in a few weeks
Old 07-24-2009, 08:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by NeXuS
This is a good theory. The farther you go out into the Shores the worse and older it seems to get. But there are some really nice areas and some damn good deals on foreclosures for sure! I am currently managing about 100 foreclosires out there right now, so I know the area pretty well. We are mainly renting ours right now because they are selling so cheap.

Quick Reply: Possibly moving to Ocala area, whats there to do (F body hang outs)?