Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

car meets near St Augustine

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car meets near St Augustine

Im looking to see if any ls1 tech guys hang out around st augustine. Im a new student at flagler collage and im just looking to see if theres any cool cars around here.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:47 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaroracer91
Im looking to see if any ls1 tech guys hang out around st augustine. Im a new student at flagler collage and im just looking to see if theres any cool cars around here.
i just graduated from there, whats your major? there isnt much in st auggy, but there is always stuff going on in jax... also, hit up efi alchemy: they are a nearby LSx shop but also have meets from time to time...
Old 08-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Launching!

im a business administration major, yea il def take a look at that place and i do need a tune
Old 08-31-2009, 08:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

We are in Green cove springs now, we moved a little closer to St. Augustine. Sorry Matt that it happened after you left. We just had the river city performance guys out saturday night. We try to have meets once a month. Usually they happen when ever someone posts up about it. We are pretty much open to have them at anytime.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:17 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaroracer91
im a business administration major, yea il def take a look at that place and i do need a tune
take driscoll as much as you can for business... and you wont be disappointed with your results from EFI, they truly are the best...

Quick Reply: car meets near St Augustine